Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee

2 posters

Go down

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee Empty Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Nasty day so we did'nt ride Big Al called and said " Let's go check out the Easyrider show " . Saw some nice bikes and some nice lookin' women. Big Al liked the handlebars on this one.

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow003Large

Big Al and I both liked the handlebars on this one.

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow005Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee Empty Re: Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm not a chopper fan however I did like this Big Dog.Sure wish someone would make some cool wheels like this that would fit my Valkyrie's.

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow006Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee Empty Re: Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 pm

DAMNIFIKNOW Question I think they was showing the goods.

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow008Large

Nice ol'bike

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow010Large

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow011Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Four beautiful young ladies right here. I took about 20 pictures but only a few came out good enough to post. These chicks could move and my pictures was a blur.

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow024Large

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow022Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Nice Harley

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow031Large

Just what every motorcycle needs a TV Shocked

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow032Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Jack Daniels the bottle of Jack is the oil pan What a Face

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow034Large

Loved this paint job I might steal this idea for my Interstate.

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow036Large

Vietnam Vet Bike

Just back from the Easyrider Motorcycle Show in Knoxville, Tennessee EasyriderBikeShow040Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MAS Tequila Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:17 pm

I was at the show in Charlotte two weeks ago. I really enjoyed the 'Perfect Angels', we got them posing on a bike we're raffling off.

MT
MAS Tequila
MAS Tequila

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down