Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale Cheap !!!!

+4
motorcyclereb
Tanglefoot
twin1300
smokey2255
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Sale Cheap !!!! Empty For Sale Cheap !!!!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:11 pm

Up for sale is one Mr. Smokey2255, if he thinks for a minute hes gonna bring a VTX 1300 into our dining room to paint. I promise he will be priced reasonably !!!!

Oh and shortly after he is sold, there will be numerous parts and pieces of a beautiful freshly painted Honda VTX 1300 up for sale lol! lol! lol!

Love you Baby

Back to top Go down

For Sale Cheap !!!! Empty Re: For Sale Cheap !!!!

Post  smokey2255 Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:54 pm

ummmmmm So what you trying to tell me here? Very Happy
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:37 pm

mrssmokey,

If you could buy him for what he is worth and then sell him for what "he thinks" he is worth....from the profit, we could all have brand new bikes and retire to the carribean......hehehehehehe

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:24 pm

Hey now, Does that mean I would get a new bike too????????? As long as I don't have to get rid of the X I could go for this deal. Laughing Laughing
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:41 pm

ok Bobby as soon as we get him sold I will get us all those plane tickets and then the bikes, and no bike for you Larry, you started this no reward for you only punishment Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:40 pm

Did I read your first post right, mrssmokey? You are going to sell him after he paints the VTX in the dining room?

I think you will probably have to include the bike if you are really going to sell him. Razz

Wink

Back to top Go down

For Sale Cheap !!!! Empty RE: For sale cheap

Post  Tanglefoot Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm

I don't see anything wrong with rebuilding a bike in the living room. I didn't have a problem rebuilding a 50 HP Mercury outboard motor on my dining room table. Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh! Maybe that is one of the reasons that I am now single again. Laughing Laughing
I did clean up every thing real good though. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:30 am

shebear wrote:Did I read your first post right, mrssmokey? You are going to sell him after he paints the VTX in the dining room?

I think you will probably have to include the bike if you are really going to sell him. Razz

Wink

Oh yes shebear, it will be after, but let me explain my reasoning behind this. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is indeed going to paint this bike in our dining room, I have been married to him for almost 21 years now, when he says he is going to do something he does it, it will be while Im sleeping no doubt, I will wake up and trip over it, so whats done will be done, but after he gets it painted I will get lots more money out of the bike, so might as well sell it also, but it cant go with him, if I split them I make more money.... Although I will probably have to pay someone to take him, Larry not the bike
Wink Wink Wink
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:40 am

Tanglefoot wrote:I don't see anything wrong with rebuilding a bike in the living room. I didn't have a problem rebuilding a 50 HP Mercury outboard motor on my dining room table. Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh! Maybe that is one of the reasons that I am now single again. Laughing Laughing
I did clean up every thing real good though. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Awesome Tanglefoot, now you have givin me the ultimate solution.. Bobby is gonna buy Larry, and then We are going to sell him to you for what he thinks he is worth ( you will have to buy the bike also for this plan to work.) Bobby and I and whoever else are with us are going to some distant wonderful tropical island and ride bikes all day. Then you and Larry can figure out a way to get that 50 hp Mercury motor on the back of that freshly painted VTX for added horsepower. Yall figured out how to get a car tire on the back of one, so now figure that motor out and yall can live happily ever after.... Razz Razz Razz
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:43 am

smokey2255 wrote:
shebear wrote:Did I read your first post right, mrssmokey? You are going to sell him after he paints the VTX in the dining room?

Wink

Oh yes shebear, it will be after, but let me explain my reasoning behind this. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that he is indeed going to paint this bike in our dining room, I have been married to him for almost 21 years now, when he says he is going to do something he does it, it will be while Im sleeping no doubt, I will wake up and trip over it, so whats done will be done, but after he gets it painted I will get lots more money out of the bike, so might as well sell it also, but it cant go with him, if I split them I make more money.... Although I will probably have to pay someone to take him, Larry not the bike
Wink Wink Wink

shoot did it again this was me not him lol god im so blonde its scary

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 am

smokey2255 wrote:
Tanglefoot wrote:I don't see anything wrong with rebuilding a bike in the living room. I didn't have a problem rebuilding a 50 HP Mercury outboard motor on my dining room table. Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh! Maybe that is one of the reasons that I am now single again. Laughing Laughing

Awesome Tanglefoot, now you have givin me the ultimate solution.. Bobby is gonna buy Larry, and then We are going to sell him to you for what he thinks he is worth ( you will have to buy the bike also for this plan to work.) Bobby and I and whoever else are with us are going to some distant wonderful tropical island and ride bikes all day. Then you and Larry can figure out a way to get that 50 hp Mercury motor on the back of that freshly painted VTX for added horsepower. Yall figured out how to get a car tire on the back of one, so now figure that motor out and yall can live happily ever after.... Razz Razz Razz
one of these days I will so figure out to sign him out and sign me in this was from me not him lol

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:22 am

smokey2255 wrote:

mrssmokey......you are slaying me. I just spit coffee all over my computer screen... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:51 am

Tanglefoot

I think if we put that 50 hp boat motor back there and hook up an airboat prop.......... Man that ole X will fly. Then if we modify the under carriage and make us a hull with a ski on the front. Mr. Robert we wont need thier airline tickets to get to the Islands. We will do a sneak attack on thier beach.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:55 am

Mrs Smokey

For the record I am so tearing my bike apart in the dining room. With parts scattered into the living room, computer room and I am sure some in the basement. If you are lucky there wont be enough parts to make it in the bedroom too.
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:00 am

Hey Baby

At least I am not putting the tool chest back in the bedroom. YET....... Shocked cheers
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:08 am

Uh, I guess I should keep my mouth shut on this one. silent (I have two large, rolling tool chests in my dining room on a semipermanent basis.)

mrssmokey, here are two graphics for you to add to your posts when you need it:

For Sale Cheap !!!! FILE001 For Sale Cheap !!!! Women

Back to top Go down

Post  motorcyclereb Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:57 am

When my wife came into my life I had a motorcycle engine in my bed (I slept on the couch), one in the dining room, and one in the kitchen. All of them in various forms of repair. Now I have to work on bikes in my shop.
motorcyclereb
motorcyclereb
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:52 pm

shebear wrote:Uh, I guess I should keep my mouth shut on this one. silent (I have two large, rolling tool chests in my dining room on a semipermanent basis.)

No by all means don't stay out of this one. That's the kind of pertinant information that needs to be shared.
At one time we had a roller tool chest and a really big metal cabinet full of tools in our bedroom. You would of thought the world was coming to an end.
I do have a roller chest in the basement and 3 more out in the shop.
Plus various tools scattered throughout the house.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:54 pm

motorcyclereb wrote:When my wife came into my life I had a motorcycle engine in my bed (I slept on the couch), one in the dining room, and one in the kitchen. All of them in various forms of repair. Now I have to work on bikes in my shop.

Sounds like you lost out on that deal Celeb. JK Women sure don't understand do they?

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:26 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
No by all means don't stay out of this one. That's the kind of pertinant information that needs to be shared.
At one time we had a roller tool chest and a really big metal cabinet full of tools in our bedroom. You would of thought the world was coming to an end.

Smokey

Well, then I must admit that the first of the roller tool chests (and the larger) that took up residence in the dining room 4 years ago, is mine. I bought it because it locks and I am the only one with the key. Hebear and I don't share well. As a result, we have two of everything. Plus, I put my stuff away when I'm done with it. He just sort of leaves things where they were when he was done with them. The second one, I got for hebear. Eventually, once the garage is sorted out and the roof fixed, both of them will move to the garage.

The only stuff we can share with any modicum of success are the bench tools and the table saw. And we do share the antique wood working tools. We do cabinet making, using power tools to do the cut list and after that all the work is done the old fashioned way. We don't have anything that we've made. Let's just say there are people who received very nice Christmas presents from us. Eventually, I want to build a good sized shed in the back yard for my wood shop.

Almost all of the stuff I have is for woodworking. I'm starting to buy mechanic tools now. And the good news? The Sears guy has finally learned not to say that I should bring in my husband and let him decide.

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:27 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
motorcyclereb wrote:When my wife came into my life I had a motorcycle engine in my bed (I slept on the couch), one in the dining room, and one in the kitchen. All of them in various forms of repair. Now I have to work on bikes in my shop.

Sounds like you lost out on that deal Celeb. JK Women sure don't understand do they?

Smokey

I think it depends on which woman you are talking about! Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down

For Sale Cheap !!!! Empty RE: For Sale Cheap

Post  Tanglefoot Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:13 pm

Shebear, I'm looking for a woman who has a big roller chest full of little toys rolling around in the livingroom. Do you know any that are avaliable. Laughing Laughing She won't even have to clean up after me. I don't work messy and I clean up behind myself.
Tanglefoot
Tanglefoot
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:35 pm

Tanglefoot wrote:Shebear, I'm looking for a woman who has a big roller chest full of little toys rolling around in the livingroom. Do you know any that are avaliable. Laughing Laughing She won't even have to clean up after me. I don't work messy and I clean up behind myself.

LOL! You know, I think I do! Most of my Sisters are like I am. I'll keep track of events in your area and let you know about them. We are in the neighborhood during Daytona Bike Week, and some of us will make forays out to some of the bars. Let me know if you are going to Daytona and maybe we can meet up then. The first half of the week is best as we are very busy towards the end of the week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:13 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Mrs Smokey

For the record I am so tearing my bike apart in the dining room. With parts scattered into the living room, computer room and I am sure some in the basement. If you are lucky there wont be enough parts to make it in the bedroom too.

Baby, I can fix it so there wont be enough parts to come in the house at all Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:17 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
shebear wrote:Uh, I guess I should keep my mouth shut on this one. silent (I have two large, rolling tool chests in my dining room on a semipermanent basis.)

Smokey

Thanks for the graphics shebear, Im quite certain I will use the blonde one frequently, as for tools I keep mine in the kitchen, one large rolling pin and one extra large cast iron skillet. At the rate this project of Mr Smokeys is going I will be using both of my tools soon... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next