Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer

4 posters

Go down

Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer Empty Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer

Post  Muntz Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Hey guys & gals
I have a friend that is now a dealer for Wizard Cleaning Products.
Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer Cool-Kit-Motorcycles
I've been knowing this family for 32 yrs. They have an auto body shop that does quality work. I might clown around on the boards but believe me these guys are top notch. They are branching out a little and trying a few different things. Possibly a top shelf chrome shop or powder coating is currently under discussion. They are located in LaPlace, Louisiana at the old dragstrip (Bert Street).

Call "Jim's Body Shop" at (985) 652-5804 and ask for Michael Watson for prices and shipping info. Tell him you are a friend of Mark Munson and he will give you a discount.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer Empty Re: Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer

Post  horseman8m Mon May 12, 2008 10:19 pm

thanks muntz , i am looking for someone to do a chrome job for me , I'll call to see if thay are going to get a plating shop togather.

Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer Empty Re: Wizards Cleaning Products - New Dealer

Post  twin1300 Tue May 13, 2008 7:47 am

Don't forget to buy some Wizard's Mist and Shine. I will clean anything and make it shine. Chrome or paint or leather...or what ever. I have used it for years. Even if you have some old dried bug guts on your windshield, it will take them off and never scratch it. A couple of wipes and they are gone.

.......................bobby

Last edited by twin1300 on Tue May 13, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Tue May 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Twin, the mist and shine is great. I havent washed my bike since I bought the mist and shine. He told me he would make us a really good deal if we bought 2 gallons at once. I figure if its too much $$$ all at once you, Tanglefoot, Acy, White Devil & me could split up a couple of gallons if yall want to. I'll even deliver it to you.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Tue May 13, 2008 12:45 pm

Muntz wrote:Twin, the mist and shine is great. I havent washed my bike since I bought the mist and shine. He told me he would make us a really good deal if we bought 2 gallons at once. I figure if its too much $$$ all at once you, Tanglefoot, Acy, White Devil & me could split up a couple of gallons if yall want to. I'll even deliver it to you.

Get with me later and I will contact them. Sounds like a winner!

..................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Tue May 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Horse,
I spoke with Michael today. He told me the capital investment for the chrome would be over 1 million, thats not including the land or the building. He said the reason its so expensive is all the Suspect EPA restrictions. It requires a small plant to breakdown the waste products. drunken

He said unless he can get a few investors that it would have to be on hold for a few more years.
Sorry to have gotten your hopes up. Embarassed
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Tue May 13, 2008 1:04 pm

twin1300 wrote:
Muntz wrote:Twin, the mist and shine is great. I havent washed my bike since I bought the mist and shine. He told me he would make us a really good deal if we bought 2 gallons at once. I figure if its too much $$$ all at once you, Tanglefoot, Acy, White Devil & me could split up a couple of gallons if yall want to. I'll even deliver it to you.

Get with me later and I will contact them. Sounds like a winner!

..................bobby

You got it brother. Cool
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:45 am

Top notch products. I use their metal polish/sealer when I machine stuff from aluminum. I made my risers almost two years ago from 6061 and finish polished them with the wizards polish/ sealer (forget exactly what they call it) and they are still shiny to this day without repolishing them EVER!

Good stuff,
George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down