Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dyna bead dealer

+3
DS-Wing-Nut
Gary in Indiana
smokey2255
7 posters

Go down

Dyna bead dealer Empty Dyna bead dealer

Post  smokey2255 Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:15 am

Anyone interested in running the dynabeads in your bike, Gary in Indiana is a dealer. Here is his email address if you have any questions that can not be answered on the forums try him. Also to place orders email him with dynabead order in the subject line.

gk6854@aol.com

You will find Gary a great guy to deal with.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Dyna bead dealer Empty Re: Dyna bead dealer

Post  Gary in Indiana Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:10 am

Wow, thanks for the kind words, Smokey. I really appreciate it.

I've had more than a few people who run car tires on their bikes use Dyna Beads with great success. If any of you are interested in learning more about them, the manufacturer has a great website at;

www.innovativebalancing.com

If you have any questions not answered there, fell free to email me and I'll be happy to help you out. Also, if you decide you'd like to have some Dyna Beads for your bike and save some money, too, just drop me an email at;

gk6854@aol.com

:bball: cheers
Gary in Indiana
Gary in Indiana

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  DS-Wing-Nut Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:00 pm

I just installed 3 ounces in my rear CT.. .... (and removed my balancing weights, of course). WOW... this is nice.

I didn't think I'd notice the difference but you can or I did.

I'm going to get some more for the front tire!

Very easy to install.... I lifted the bike to get the rear tire off the ground and the weight of the bike too.

removed the valve stem core and installed the beads per mfg. recommendations. went in alot easier than I thought they would.

reinstalled the valve stem core, inflated the tire, lowered the bike, checked the air pressure.. and went for a ride..... Very nice!!

I'll use these in every tire from now one.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DS-Wing-Nut
DS-Wing-Nut

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Dyna bead dealer Empty Discussion on Dynabeads

Post  Muntz Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:09 am

Heres a thread link to a discussion on how Dynabeads work. BTW Gary thanks for getting me the Dynabeads so quickly.

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/honda-vt-1100-f16/dynabeads-t471.htm
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary in Indiana Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:23 am

It really is amazing what a difference something like this can make. To look at a bag holding two or three ounces, you'd never believe it. I know I didn't.

I'm very happy to report that everyone who's ever tried them has been pleased with them. Even the most ardent and adament skeptics will admit that "it's no worse than with the weights" and I take that as almost a greater compliment to them.

I try to get these on their way to folks within 24 hours of getting the order. I'm glad to hear that they're arriving in a prompt fashion. Very Happy
Gary in Indiana
Gary in Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:08 am

Gary in Indiana wrote:It really is amazing what a difference something like this can make. To look at a bag holding two or three ounces, you'd never believe it. I know I didn't.

I'm very happy to report that everyone who's ever tried them has been pleased with them. Even the most ardent and adament skeptics will admit that "it's no worse than with the weights" and I take that as almost a greater compliment to them.

I try to get these on their way to folks within 24 hours of getting the order. I'm glad to hear that they're arriving in a prompt fashion. Very Happy

Gary,

Us darksiders of all should know that if it didn't work, you couldn't sell them. Sorta like the darkside, if it didn't work, our forum would be closed down in a week... Wink Just because it doesn't seem it would work, doesn't mean it wont.................... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I going here soon, front and rear on my ride and get rid of the weights.

.....................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary in Indiana Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:19 am

twin1300 wrote:
Gary in Indiana wrote:It really is amazing what a difference something like this can make. To look at a bag holding two or three ounces, you'd never believe it. I know I didn't.

Gary,

Us darksiders of all should know that if it didn't work, you couldn't sell them. Sorta like the darkside, if it didn't work, our forum would be closed down in a week... Wink Just because it doesn't seem it would work, doesn't mean it wont.................... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I going here soon, front and rear on my ride and get rid of the weights..

I guess the thing that tells me that they must be working are the number of second orders I get from people. I'll have someone order enough for one bike and then a week or so later get an email from them asking about Dyna Beads for another bike or a trailer, truck or SUV because of the experience with the first vehicle in which they used the Dyna Beads. It's really been gratifying to see how happy everyone has been with them.

I think the next thing I'll be hearing about is going to be a lack tire cupping and no more premature tire wear. Very Happy
Gary in Indiana
Gary in Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Ordered mine on Wed.....had them Sat. Gary you are the man...very easy to deal with and very fast service......Oh yea great price for what you get..
Thank you,

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary in Indiana Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:31 pm

jedishon wrote:Ordered mine on Wed.....had them Sat. Gary you are the man...very easy to deal with and very fast service......Oh yea great price for what you get..
Thank you,

Jerry

Jerry,

I'm happy to hear how pleased you are. Very Happy Let us know how you like them once you get them installed and get some miles on.

Take care and ride safely,

Gary
Gary in Indiana
Gary in Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Hmmm...wonder if I should get some? Cool
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary in Indiana Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:19 am

Toasted_311 wrote:Hmmm...wonder if I should get some? Cool

I don't know what to tell you. It's something different from "the way it's always been done." You wouldn't want to do anything our of the norm or unconventional, would you? Very Happy
Gary in Indiana
Gary in Indiana

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:15 am

Gary in Indiana wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:Hmmm...wonder if I should get some? Cool

I don't know what to tell you. It's something different from "the way it's always been done." You wouldn't want to do anything our of the norm or unconventional, would you? Very Happy

Not here Gary.....we only follow tradition and NEVER would do anything against the flow... tongue Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down