Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly things people say to you . . .

+5
Tanglefoot
motorcyclereb
gstanfield
twin1300
smokey2255
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Silly things people say to you . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: Silly things people say to you . . .

Post  twin1300 Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:41 am

Cool........shebear or hebear or who ever wrote this Very Happy

After it heals.....gives us the complete shot of it?

...............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Silly things people say to you . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: Silly things people say to you . . .

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:59 am

twin1300 wrote:Cool........shebear or hebear or who ever wrote this Very Happy

...............bobby

Shebear is the author. Hebear is on the other computer working on photos. As soon as it heals, he is going to take a final shot of it. When I gave that link, I thought he had more photos uploaded. Here is the immediate finished photo:

Silly things people say to you . . . - Page 2 BiohazardTat6sm

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:36 am

shebear wrote:
twin1300 wrote:Cool........shebear or hebear or who ever wrote this Very Happy

...............bobby

Shebear is the author. Hebear is on the other computer working on photos. As soon as it heals, he is going to take a final shot of it. When I gave that link, I thought he had more photos uploaded. Here is the immediate finished photo:

Silly things people say to you . . . - Page 2 BiohazardTat6sm

Thats cool....If I got one of those it would have to go on my buns.
I hated kimo. Did your hair come back softer? Mine seemed to...just wish it wouldnt have turned grey.
Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:05 pm

I had cancer when I was 28. They were successful in the surgery part of it and the chemo made me deathly ill. After two treatments, I quit. I had a 3 year old and no help. The man who became my ex would not help out at all. At that time they used the steel, large bore needles and that's how the veins got burned and damaged. Since I only had two treatments, I didn't have the side effects. My surgeon was very supportive and said that it wouldn't make any difference in the outcome if it returned. Fortunately, it hasn't returned, but I am still very high risk for cancer. Lymphatic cancer is the current concern.

As for turning gray, well, it's doing that all by itself, lol. Since I was told at 16 that I wouldn't live to see 30, I don't mind it at all. I've lived 22 years longer than they thought I would, thanks to medical advancements in treatment. I have multiple autoimmune disorders where my immune system is so overactive that it attacks my own body when it is activated. And I was prenatally exposed to a drug that caused cancer in the daughters of women who took the drug. That was cutting edge medicine at that time. A big oops now. It's also why my Mom has breast cancer.

The older I get, the curlier my hair gets. When my hair is waist length, it is so curly that I have spiral curls. Now, it is really short so the curls aren't as obvious. I grow my hair out in roughly ten year cycles. Then I cut it off really short and donate the hair to Locks of Love. It's the only part of me that I can donate. Then I keep it short for a couple years and then start over. I'm just about to the growing stage because I'm tired of getting it cut. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:17 pm

Life is simply amazing at times
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  trell Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:38 pm

my wife has been behind me on our ride for 44yrs.been to so many rallies can't ,remenber them all.
heard all kind of stupid questions like the one most directed to my wife,why don't you ride your own bike?
then i laugh as she blast them with a reply....trell

trell

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:34 pm

trell wrote:my wife has been behind me on our ride for 44yrs.been to so many rallies can't ,remenber them all.
heard all kind of stupid questions like the one most directed to my wife,why don't you ride your own bike?
then i laugh as she blast them with a reply....trell

What does she tell them? Not that I want to get blasted, I'm just curious about her answer. There was a time when I saw no good reason to ride. Once I started riding, I can't think of a reason not to. It gave me back something I hadn't realized was lost when I had to go on disability. That's about as articulate as I can be about it. I know lots of women who don't ride their own.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:37 pm

jedishon wrote:Life is simply amazing at times

It sure is! At this point of my life, the only thing I would caution anyone about is to not get a tattoo on the inside of your elbow. The darn thing is driving me crazy and is very slow to heal. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:05 am

What kind of tattoo did you get?
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:15 am

Muntz wrote:What kind of tattoo did you get?

read up a few posts there is a pic of it
Rolling Eyes Laughing

see you out there
smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:01 am

smokey2255 wrote:
Muntz wrote:What kind of tattoo did you get?

read up a few posts there is a pic of it
Rolling Eyes Laughing

see you out there
smokey

DOH!!! Shocked
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:01 am

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

This is the slowest healing tattoo I have ever had. I've come to the conclusion that I am hopelessly right handed and that requires bending my elbow. Trying to keep my arm straight so that the tattoo will dry out and heal is very difficult.

As I said before, don't get a tattoo on the inside of your elbow or the back of your knee. Plus, have a lot of respect for anyone that has two tattoos in those places. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2