Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound....

3 posters

Go down

Roll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound.... Empty Roll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound....

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri May 02, 2008 5:13 am

We had 10 bikes show-up last night for the supper ride to Texas Roadhouse. The steaks was awesome . We headed over to the local bike night after supper the place was packed to the max. They had a good classic / southern rock n rock band playin'. Last song I heard as we pulled out of the parking lot....Roll Me Away....We are just about ready to put the fat lady's in the wind for Cheaha...8 bikes leaving the Knoxville area then hookin' up with 10 more in Atlanta....18 bike's ...Cheaha Bound Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o9baxo9ZkM&feature=relatedRoll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound.... 796px-Pulpit_Rock_in_the_Fall
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Roll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound.... Empty Re: Roll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound....

Post  jedishon Fri May 02, 2008 6:55 am

Keep the pics coming...I never get tired of looking at that area of the country....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Roll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound.... Empty Re: Roll Me Away....Cheaha Mountain Bound....

Post  smokey2255 Fri May 02, 2008 9:48 am

Ride on brother. Keep the pics coming and yall be safe and have fun.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down