Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today

Go down

The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Empty The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:15 pm

We hooked up in Johnson City ,Tennessee today for a ride through the motorcycle playground . After lunch we hit the beautiful sweepers of Hwy.67 out by Watauga Lake into Mountain City . Then it was party time US Hwy.421 The Snake this is one amazing piece of asphalt . If you are standing at this spot you will have 489 curves within 11 miles and a huge plus is all the roads in this area offer beautiful scenic views .The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Snake012Small
www.motorcycleplayground.com
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Empty Re: The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Heres a shot of KD on her new VTX 1300 followed by her ol'man Charliemac with Normandog and Carolina Girl in the rear.It was a beautiful day in east Tennessee today. What a ride Smile The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Snake008Small2
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Empty Re: The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Lots of bikes out today to enjoy the beautiful weather. Shady Valley Country Store is like the Deals Gap store on The Dragon US 129. They sell gas , food ,t-shirts , stickers etc and make money hand over fist from the bikers that enjoy ridin' the twistie or just hangin' out with other folks that share their love of the motorcycle .The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Snake011Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:29 pm

This ride was planned yesterday and we had bikes from Tennessee-Virginia-South Carolina and North Carolina .A outstanding turn-out and all fine folks . The Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Snake002Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:33 pm

My ridin' buddy Lucky 13 and I got in 355 miles today with about half those doing what we love ...Ridin' the mountain twisties . We even stopped on the way home to do some window shopping SmileThe Motorcycle Playground Ride Today Snake017Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down