Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE

4 posters

Go down

The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE   Empty The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:26 am

We plan on headin' out for The Snake and The Motorcycle Playground tomorrow. I seem to never get the time right that we'll be at Shady Valley,Tennessee however somewhere around 1:00 would be close Question Anyone wanting to hook up can meet us in Clinton, Tennessee in the morning or at Shady Valley around 1:00 we'll more than likely make a loop on the playground and do lunch in Mountain City, Tennessee

The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE   SnakeRide3_11_06-08Small

The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE   Snakeroad
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE   Empty Re: The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE

Post  smokey2255 Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 am

Dammit Joe, you just need to quit easing us with all these great rides, Laughing Laughing Wish I could make it, the wing is beggin to stretch out her legs and dig up the twisties.
On a good note, Cassie has gotten her vacation approved and we will be there for the fall color ride. now to get us a room for the weekend. What time are you rolling out on saturday for the color ride? Need to know just in case we dont get all the way down there on friday night.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE   Empty Re: The Motorcycle Playground ...Saturday...Bring It...LET'S RIDE

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:07 am

smokey2255 wrote:Dammit Joe, you just need to quit easing us with all these great rides, Laughing Laughing Wish I could make it, the wing is beggin to stretch out her legs and dig up the twisties.
On a good note, Cassie has gotten her vacation approved and we will be there for the fall color ride. now to get us a room for the weekend. What time are you rolling out on saturday for the color ride? Need to know just in case we dont get all the way down there on friday night.

See you out there
Smokey
We'll be at The Phillips Motel until 9:00 saturday morning....Meeting at Micky D's in Robbinsville for breakfast at 9:00 we should go AOS ( Ass On Seat ) at 9:30 from Micky D's ...Robbinsville has three red lights Micky D's is at # 2 no matter what side of US 129 you roll in on....Hope you get there friday evening and party with us...You seen the other thread with motel information ?
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 am

We'll be close: doing a loop through Hiawassee Ga. from above Atlanta - almost hitting the Tenn. line.
Another month or thereabouts I'll be camping the Dragon with some buds.
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:26 pm

quadancer wrote:We'll be close: doing a loop through Hiawassee Ga. from above Atlanta - almost hitting the Tenn. line.
Another month or thereabouts I'll be camping the Dragon with some buds.
Dates for The Fall Color Ride in Robbinsville is ...Ride in on friday evening 10-15 ...Planned ride saturday 10-16...Get up sunday and head home 10-17.
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 pm

The colors tend to be a blur going by...until you catch up to the next gawking tourist! I'll have to look into that and maybe we can all shake a paw!
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 am

Joe, are you up for a night run on the dragon saturday or sunday night? Cassie has already been warned that she don't want no part of a night run, I will run her through it during the day sunday. We are planning to stay til at least monday.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 am

smokey2255 wrote:Joe, are you up for a night run on the dragon saturday or sunday night? Cassie has already been warned that she don't want no part of a night run, I will run her through it during the day sunday. We are planning to stay til at least monday.

See you out there
Smokey
I'd love to....I've run The Dragon at night many times in fact we make a point to do it at least a couple times a year. Just catch me before we start partyin' ...Did you make reservations ?
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyDraco Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:13 pm

I wish we could have meet up with ya Joe..
We had company ...
And hauled hay Rolling Eyes

Making my multi grain breads today...
Getting ready for a trip.....

I'm glad you liked my last RR cheers

Maybe I'll start an rr thread here.... :scratch
:

LadyDraco
LadyDraco

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down