Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch

3 posters

Go down

Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch Empty Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch

Post  Beermand Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Anyone have an 1800 R or S and a dauntless hidden trailer hitch. Just wondering if I can still order the dauntless and fit it under the fender with the 205/65-15 GYTT? I prefer to use the dauntless hidden, but if I have to I will mount one on the outside of the fender. Appreciate anyone with info that might have done it already thanks!

http://www.dmcsidecars.com/hitches/hitches-for-honda/
Beermand
Beermand

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch Empty Re: Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch

Post  twin1300 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Not sure bro! That will take some measuring and a keen eye to make sure it will fit unless someone here has you style of hitch.

.....................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch Empty Re: Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch

Post  coltergeist Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 pm

I've got the "hitch-doc" trailer hitch on mine (outside the fender) and it doesn't look too bad.
Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch VTX2011005-1-1 Darkside and the Dauntless hidden hitch VTX2011002-1
coltergeist
coltergeist

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Beermand Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Yes I may go with that one if the Dauntless doesn't fit. I just like the hidden look, but to be honest with the saddlebags on not much of the outside the fender one shows. Thanks.
Beermand
Beermand

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down