Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new to forum

3 posters

Go down

new to forum Empty new to forum

Post  bryantone Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 pm

I have read alot of threads from you guys on the car tire mods. I really was sold after watching the cam corder mounted on the fender vid. Today I mounted a GATT on my 2003 1800C. I purchased a Coyote Gear aux fuel cell (3 gal) and am waiting for it to arrive. While I have the bike down, I will install the MTC clutch pack, steering head bearings, new water pump and a shorter wind screen as I get high speed wobble @ 95-130 mph. I ride to Bonners Ferry Idaho every year to get away from this marxist state I live in. BTY getting the first bead on the rim wasnt bad, the second one was a M#@TRF%^KR. I had to take the tire/rim off the Harbor freight tire changer and bar it on the gound sitting on blocks. I cant test ride it until the snow melts and the creek goes down abit as I live in a remote area. Asphalt road is about 3/4 mile away and it is one lane (almost).
bryantone
bryantone

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

new to forum Empty Re: new to forum

Post  nodakbassmaster Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Right on! Welcome aboard! Check your shock bushing as well, they can cause wobble if they are worn
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Bit late, but welcome, hope you enjoy the better ride.
Guess you own a dirt bike as well. Wink
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down