Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News...

2 posters

Go down

Fox News... Empty Fox News...

Post  Doc Rogers Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 pm

A biker took his son the the zoo one day.
While looking at the lions a little girl was leaning over the fence when a lion leapt-up and grabbed the girl by he shirt collar and dragged her into the lion pit.
The biker never hesitated, he jumped into the lion pit and smashed the lion in the face with a huge right fist and sent it sprawling. He then lifted the little girl up into the safety of her mother's arms.
The zoo trainers contained the lions and then let the biker out of the pen.

Fox news was on the scene and interviewed the biker:
Reporter: "Sir that was amazing! I will make sure everyone knows what you did. Just tell me your name and political affiliation."
Biker: "My name is not important, I didn't do it for the publicity, I did it because a little girl needed my help. I'm not really sure what my political affiliation has to do with anything either, but if you must know, I am a Democrat."
Reporter: "Thank you sir, I promise you will see your story on the news tomorrow..."

So the biker and his son go home and they tell his wife about the whole story, then they call up friends and family telling them to watch the news the next day.

THE NEXT DAY ON FOX: "BREAKING NEWS: DEMOCRAT PUNCHES AFRICAN-AMERICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH!"
Doc Rogers
Doc Rogers

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Fox News... Empty re fox news

Post  Larry Simpson Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Good one heard it before but you got the wrong news media,fox is the only one that would report factually the rest is 98% bs. lol! lol!
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down