Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The Heck

4 posters

Go down

What The Heck Empty What The Heck

Post  Ltc Thu May 27, 2010 8:55 pm

On May 8th 2010 I had the honor of attending my Daughter's Graduation from U.K. Lexington Medical School. Living in middle Tennessee it puts me about 4.5 hrs south. I had to make the ride home in the dark down US127 South around Corbin Kentucky (Home of Col Sanders) I started to feel very light touches on my pants below the knees it seemed the Col was calling to me secret herbs, spices etc. Well I decided it might be a good time to stop so I started to pull up in the left lane and the things that had beenn touching my legs were now impacting the windshield followed by small explosions. Not you usual bug splat........I pulled even farther into the mailstrom only ti find I had been following a truck with give or take 20 freeking Goats.......Great Goat POO... I pulled off in Corbin to find my pants from the knee's down in my booth laces and covering the whole front of the bike.........at 75 goat poo is odorless.....at a standstill affraid Its NOT ODORLESS....Watch for Goat trailers it smells very baaaaad

Last edited by Ltc on Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Ltc

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

What The Heck Empty Re: What The Heck

Post  W.Hack Thu May 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Look at the bright side, could of been a cattle truck! lol! Thanks for the story and laugh.
W.Hack
W.Hack

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu May 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Fri May 28, 2010 8:00 am

That is just Chitty. How is that chit on your wax job?
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down