Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raffle for EJ --BD's Custom Paint Job

Go down

Raffle for EJ --BD's Custom Paint Job Empty Raffle for EJ --BD's Custom Paint Job

Post  Muntz Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Check this out. http://vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=249817&p=2374550#p2374550

Only $10 per ticket for a chance to win a custom paint job !!!!!!!!!
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Raffle for EJ --BD's Custom Paint Job Empty Re: Raffle for EJ --BD's Custom Paint Job

Post  Muntz Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:36 pm

The paint job raffle is now at almost 4000.00 Shocked

Muntz wrote:Twin EJ has been moved to HealthSouth

Zeeman wrote:Cool Went and visited EJ today! He is looking better every time I see him!
I took my laptop and showed him pics of his bike. He was joking around and sounding like the Ol' EJ we all know and love! He has been moved to a Rehab Center called HealthSouth. It's located east of I-10, off of Essen on United Plaza Blvd. He is expected to be there 2-3 weeks. He still has the C-collar to limit head & neck mobility, and all the staples & suctures. The road rash is looking really good, as far as road rash goes! His ankle is still and will be a pain for several weeks, I'm sure! Head pain is better, but still pretty sensitive especially his right ear.

Muntz wrote:
EASY E'S SISTER wrote:Thanks for updating everyone Ted. I found the visit today exciting. Like you said he's getting back to the old E.J.. I told the girls he was very humorous today. I know the head is feeling better because, he's not making those ugly faces. Now if we can get him to stop asking for a cigarette. LOL. I'm glad he has such good friends who are going to visit. It starts to get hard on the family going back & forth to Baton Rouge everyday. Just incase people don't know the visiting hours are 4-8pm m-f and 12-8pm on the weekends. He mentioned to me today that he can't wait to get back online to thank everyone for there prayers and support. The game plan is for him to be at the poker run. Its a month away so I do see him being there. Again I will close with many,many thanks to everyone for there support and prayers. Keep up the great work everyone. Oh by the way he's thinking of changing his screen name to zipperhead. LOL. Just a little of the humor he had today. Till next time..........

Easy E's Sister (Lisa)

Zipperhead!!! LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now thats funny right there I dont care who ya are!
(( said in Larry the Cable Guy voice ))
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down