Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally

Go down

My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally Empty My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally

Post  smokey2255 Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Dude and I had stopped in Missouri for lunch and were talking, He is reading on of the signs on the wall behind me as we are talking. He was trying really hard to get a grip on the whole countersteering thing. He got out on his dirtbike to see if I was full of "it". I really enjoy these trips with him as we get to spend some real quality time together. We talk about everything from girls to why some areas flood9this is the area that had all the flood waters in the pics I posted earlier.

My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally Jonroadtrip-2

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally Empty Re: My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally

Post  Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:54 pm

That's a great photo. I bet he's embarrassed about it, lol! I know my son would have at that age. He grew out of it about a year later. For Christmas he had his picture done sitting on Santa's lap with his hair in pigtails. Goofy kid . . . I wonder where he got that from? Cool

Back to top Go down

My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally Empty Re: My favorite pic from the Mt. Ida rally

Post  smokey2255 Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Actually he does not embarass easy at all. I could see him doing the pigtails on santas lap too. Anything to clown around.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 12:02 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Actually he does not embarass easy at all. I could see him doing the pigtails on santas lap too. Anything to clown around.

Smokey

When I think back and remember all the goofy stunts we pulled on Drew, he doesn't embarrass easily at all. He takes everything in stride and gave back as good as he got. He's still a clown as well, but don't tell him I said that as he thinks clowns are creepy at best. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down