Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why a darksiders website?

3 posters

Go down

why a darksiders website? Empty why a darksiders website?

Post  smokey2255 Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:03 am

I want to build a site that is dedicated to those of us that are willng to and/or open minded enough to run on the darkside. It is just a secure place for us to hang out and chat about different tires and the motorcycle experience in general. Most of us are a lot more than just a car tire on our bike, we are a loose knit family that has a common thread (car tire) and my goal is to provide us a secure place to hang out and chat without the worries that the website (forumotion) may or will flopor that we will be flamed for our decision to rode darkside. Just want to build us all a place to hang without these worries. As you can tell right now we are suffering technical difficulties here as is the VTXOA site. I cannot guarantee that we will not suffer tech problems in the future because as we all know our wonderful world of techno uber cool stuff is finiky at best. Currently the web site will be hosted through another site until/unless it grows to the point that will warrant dedicating our own servers and equipment. As for now the vtxdarksiders.com is sponsored by me for you and all that desire to come over to the darkside or are open minded enough to see it as a viable option.
I am a complete illiterate with the building and designing of a website, I asked Cerooth to help and now he and I are asking the rest of you that have the skills and or knowledge to pitch in and lets build us a new place to hang out and play.
So for those of you that have the skills we ask "please get involved" pm cerooth or myself or call me with your ideas. 1-217-508-8629 all suggestions will pass through cerooth for compatibilty and general approval.
For the rest of us that are illiterate .... throw out your ideas here, maybe those more tech savvy can encourage the lines of our thought or shoot it down as unpractical or (Jerry) silly Laughing
Like questions the only bad suggestion or idea is the one unspoken.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

why a darksiders website? Empty Re: why a darksiders website?

Post  cerooth Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:32 am

I would like for everyone to look through their pictures for what they consider their best 5 pics of their ride and of the Darkside. Post them here and I'll start collecting them for potential use on the web site. Pics from Mt Ida as well will be used.
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:37 pm

I like Morgan Buchanan's signature pic.
http://home.armourarchive.org/members/morgan/vtx/tire/darkside-205_128.jpg
why a darksiders website? Darkside-205_128

Heres the link to his thread:
https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f6/my-new-sig-pic-t760.htm

Just take out the 205 and leave Darkside
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:51 am

One of my most favorite pictures on our site.
why a darksiders website? SaltRide2011Small
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down