Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE

3 posters

Go down

The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE Empty The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:10 am

Plan on headin' toward Deal's Gap tonight to run " The Dragon At Night ". No cops , no crotch rockets , no non-ridin' Harley riders . This is the ultimate adrenaline RUSH ...If you are in the hood look us up we should be at the over-look on the Tennessee side around dark thirty...Bring It...LET'S RIDE Smile
The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE DragonAtNight006Small
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE Empty Re: The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE

Post  wrongway Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:39 am

Damn , i dont think i could see thru the corners without lights pointed at out and up at a 45 degree angle. The halogen lights I have produce a thin horizontal beam tha doest work too good when the bike is leaned over. You must be a much better rider than I am , I dont think i could do a hard run thru there at night. I have been too close to the edges during the daylight Shocked

Roy
wrongway
wrongway

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE Empty Re: The Dragon At Night...Tonight...Bring It....LET'S RIDE

Post  smokey2255 Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:14 am

Dammit Joe , I wanna go play. Have fun brother.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down