Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeromach driver boards for a C 1800

2 posters

Go down

Aeromach driver boards for a C 1800 Empty Aeromach driver boards for a C 1800

Post  NDAna Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:47 am

They are not new but they are very usable. Might even polish up real nice. Have some scraping on the bottom but not real bad. I mean, you are gonna drag 'em once in a while. Cheap way to find out if you really want boards on your C. Found out I do but also wanted heal toe shifter so picked up a set of M/C Enterprise boards/shifter on eBay. $60 shipped is a fair price for them. Original price over $200.
NDAna
NDAna

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Aeromach driver boards for a C 1800 Empty Re: Aeromach driver boards for a C 1800

Post  twin1300 Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:30 am

NDAna wrote:They are not new but they are very usable. Might even polish up real nice. Have some scraping on the bottom but not real bad. I mean, you are gonna drag 'em once in a while. Cheap way to find out if you really want boards on your C. Found out I do but also wanted heal toe shifter so picked up a set of M/C Enterprise boards/shifter on eBay. $60 shipped is a fair price for them. Original price over $200.

ND,

You coming to the Rally in Arkansas? I wanted to look at the ones kermit has, but send me some good pics of them if you got them on your bike? bobby.newsom@ntg.com

................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down