Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grabber going on tomorrow...finally

2 posters

Go down

Grabber going on tomorrow...finally Empty Grabber going on tomorrow...finally

Post  DocRawk Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:04 am

The weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow for getting the tire swapped and doing some riding. I'd hoped to get it done last Thursday, but we were surprised with a blizzard. We got a record 9 inches of snow in a couple places in Denton County. Luckily though, Texas is schizo as far as weather goes, and we're supposed to have a balmy Friday in the mid 80's. Cool I should have close to 150 miles on it by Saturday afternoon. All that's left is to pick up an exhaust gasket from the stealership. I'll get that done during my lunch break today.
DocRawk
DocRawk

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Grabber going on tomorrow...finally Empty Re: Grabber going on tomorrow...finally

Post  Muntz Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:02 pm

DocRawk wrote:The weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow for getting the tire swapped and doing some riding. I'd hoped to get it done last Thursday, but we were surprised with a blizzard. We got a record 9 inches of snow in a couple places in Denton County. Luckily though, Texas is schizo as far as weather goes, and we're supposed to have a balmy Friday in the mid 80's. Cool I should have close to 150 miles on it by Saturday afternoon. All that's left is to pick up an exhaust gasket from the stealership. I'll get that done during my lunch break today.
So its after lunch. Did ya get the gasket?
Its supposed to be in the 80's here on Saturday. Man I wanna ride. I might just have to start disobeying Doctors orders and get them bars on. Twisted Evil
Good luck with the Grabber. Cool
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Grabber going on tomorrow...finally Empty Re: Grabber going on tomorrow...finally

Post  DocRawk Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:21 pm

It's in my left front pocket. Cool
DocRawk
DocRawk

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Whats in the right???? Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down