Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

progress on the bike.

3 posters

Go down

progress on the bike. Empty progress on the bike.

Post  Dude Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 pm

well i got my vales adjusted all the lights hooked up, and new exhaust put on. got it already to be fired up around 10:30 pm been on the charger for about 5 hours and went to start it and the battery i so dead it wont take a charge. Mad being so late on a Saturday night all of our local battery shops are closed until Monday. so now my bike has to sit even longer then we planned. but i will post pictures of it after i get it running and of coarse after the ride.

Dude
Dude
Dude

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

progress on the bike. Empty Re: progress on the bike.

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 pm

Dude wrote:well i got my vales adjusted all the lights hooked up, and new exhaust put on. got it already to be fired up around 10:30 pm been on the charger for about 5 hours and went to start it and the battery i so dead it wont take a charge. Mad being so late on a Saturday night all of our local battery shops are closed until Monday. so now my bike has to sit even longer then we planned. but i will post pictures of it after i get it running and of coarse after the ride.

Dude
Pull the battery out of the Ol'Man's Wing Smile
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Fri May 04, 2012 4:21 am

Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 wrote:
Dude wrote:well i got my vales adjusted all the lights hooked up, and new exhaust put on. got it already to be fired up around 10:30 pm been on the charger for about 5 hours and went to start it and the battery i so dead it wont take a charge. Mad being so late on a Saturday night all of our local battery shops are closed until Monday. so now my bike has to sit even longer then we planned. but i will post pictures of it after i get it running and of coarse after the ride.

Dude
Pull the battery out of the Ol'Man's Wing Smile

If he thought he could get away with it you can bet he would have. Twisted Evil This rebuild has been a test of patience for him. He has managed to get most of it together. Needs the old man for the wiring side but the rest he has done a great job on,
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down