Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Next Move!

3 posters

Go down

Reapers Next Move! Empty Reapers Next Move!

Post  vtxreaper Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:57 am

Passed my class A road test last week, tractor trailer. The school i went to offered my a job as an instructor!
Saturday and Sun. motorcycle instructor, Monday through Fri. Tractor Trailer instructor, Boy it feels good to be back on a payroll. Sold my business in Oct. 2007. Retail Meat business, me I was a Butcher, now driver and teacher. Wonder if I can get in the Space Shuttle program in a couple of years. First american to ride a bike, VTX Darkside, on the moon!! Better stop raining soon, I am bugging out!! Ride Safe,,,CLIFF
vtxreaper
vtxreaper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Reapers Next Move! Empty Re: Reapers Next Move!

Post  jedishon Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:47 pm

I thought it was butcher, baker, candle stick maker............I like your version better.....I bet even Muntz could do a wheelie on the Moon..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:05 pm

I drove over the road years ago thats a hellofa way to not only make a living but to live. I got in the Teamsters 23 years ago and never looked back. I'm still on the road but I get my motels and food paid for and I work 4 /10's so most of the time I'm only gone 3 nights. I would'nt tell anyone to hit the road and try to make a living but alot of folks do it takes a special breed to live like that. The trucking company's promise the moon and then hand you chit once you're in the seat and 1,000 miles from home.I haul for the goverment now and its mostly over-size loads I deal with.This rig has 30 wheels but I've drove several with 42 wheels . This Mantis with the truck and trailer grosses right at 180,000 lbs.Reapers Next Move! Ticketpictures007
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  vtxreaper Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:58 pm

Nice rig Joe, on the weekends can ya put the bike on the mother ship there and trailer it??? Or maybe all of our bikes at once!!, Justa Jokin. Ya I hear you about the union, I am moving upstate New York, so this is temporary until I settle in Upstate.. My pops has some friends that are tight with the teamsters here in N.Y.
Union is the way to go! My son is in the carpenters union in Manhatten, local 608, on the westside, he likes his work and the unions got his back!! Ride Safe,, CLIFF
vtxreaper
vtxreaper

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down