Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moonshine lunch run reminder and addition

3 posters

Go down

moonshine lunch run reminder and addition Empty moonshine lunch run reminder and addition

Post  smokey2255 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm

We will be doing a lunch run to moonshine in the morning. We will meet at the Charleston high school, Charleston IL. It is located on the corner of hwy 16 and hwy 130 or locally known as Lincoln ave and 18th street. Prior to this we will be having coffee at the Lincoln Garden on lincoln ave in Charleston at about 0845 or so until about 0940. From there we will head to the high school to pick up anu one else. Kick stands up at 1000 sharp. Cages are welcome to tag along. I realize not everyone is as dedicated as I am with the temps being what they have been. Don't matter how you get there or what you are on or in, just show up.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

moonshine lunch run reminder and addition Empty Re: moonshine lunch run reminder and addition

Post  Doc Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Wish I could be there, have a great ride! thumbup
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

moonshine lunch run reminder and addition Empty Re: moonshine lunch run reminder and addition

Post  twin1300 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 am

Post some pics for us!
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down