Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So ... if money was not an issue ....

+11
quadancer
Dyedorange
coldweatherfreak
Oldsmobility
smokey2255
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
jaarch
jedishon
Dude
Doc
NeonLeon
15 posters

Go down

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Empty So ... if money was not an issue ....

Post  NeonLeon Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:29 am

what is your dream bike? Now don't start busting on anyone's selection ... I mean just because Uncle Jerry always wanted a Vespa .... that is his choice.

I'm just wondering what the "ultimate ride would be.

Last edited by NeonLeon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
NeonLeon
NeonLeon

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Empty Re: So ... if money was not an issue ....

Post  Doc Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 am

I've kind of lusted for one of these...

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Honda_Rune_2004_03_1024x768
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Empty Re: So ... if money was not an issue ....

Post  NeonLeon Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 am

00 Doc wrote:I've kind of lusted for one of these...

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Honda_Rune_2004_03_1024x768

Wow that is scary. I've been looking at pics of Valks and Runes all morning Doc. That is what made me think to start this thread. Shocked
NeonLeon
NeonLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dude Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25 pm

I have my dream bike. The wing is an awesome machine. Plenty giddy up and it will run through the twisties with the sport bikes, And she does it all in comfort and style, with the tunes blaring. I cant think of any of them out there I would rather be on. But there are plenty I would add to the stable .... just because Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
Dude
Dude

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonLeon Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Dude wrote:I have my dream bike. The wing is an awesome machine. Plenty giddy up and it will run through the twisties with the sport bikes, And she does it all in comfort and style, with the tunes blaring. I cant think of any of them out there I would rather be on. But there are plenty I would add to the stable .... just because Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

Smokey ... how hard is the rider position on the Wing to get used to??? I'd like to ride one some day.
NeonLeon
NeonLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 pm

NeonLeon wrote:
Dude wrote:I have my dream bike. The wing is an awesome machine. Plenty giddy up and it will run through the twisties with the sport bikes, And she does it all in comfort and style, with the tunes blaring. I cant think of any of them out there I would rather be on. But there are plenty I would add to the stable .... just because Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

Smokey ... how hard is the rider position on the Wing to get used to??? I'd like to ride one some day.

You'll need at least 30 seconds to get used to it Len. Oh wait I forgot it was you. You can't.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonLeon Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:20 pm

My dream bike is any one that is not blue ... tongue
NeonLeon
NeonLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  jaarch Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Wow, so many to choose from. I like the CVO Ultra Classic but I'm not 100% sure, it would definitely have a custom green paint job though.

jaarch

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 pm

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Tomahawk4c

I own three Valkyrie's and in the ( 13 ) years I've owned a Dragon besides the Tomahawk above nothing has come down the line I'd rather own.

So ... if money was not an issue ....  NorrisRide1-20-11008Large

So ... if money was not an issue ....  TheRideToTheSeaNov2010030Large

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Newcamera015
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 pm

So ... if money was not an issue ....  NorrisRide1-20-11008Large

I would buy the Chrome Pony from Joe.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:52 pm

NeonLeon wrote:

See you out there
Smokey

If we ever meet up you can take my mistress out for a spin. She is a whore like that Laughing I have it setup with an Ultimate low rider, if you are a taller fella I will put the stocker back on before I head out. Like Unka Jer said. It took all of about 22 seconds to get used to it. I have done 800 mile days on three seperate occasions and couldnt imagine doing it on anything else. I had dont a few on my X but felt like I had been in a 12 hour fight after the runs. Took days to get over. Ride the wing that far and I am ready for more, I look forward to riding the next day. Not so on the X.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsmobility Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:37 am

I'm kind of partial to the new Indians, especially in flat black. So ... if money was not an issue ....  Indian
I'd be perfectly satisfied to settle for a Vulcan Drifter, if they had a passenger seat that didn't look terrible. So ... if money was not an issue ....  1500drifter
Oldsmobility
Oldsmobility

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  coldweatherfreak Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:12 am

One dream bike, no, I need a whole stable

first think I'd do is replace my V-strom with a Yamaha Super Tenere
So ... if money was not an issue ....  Img
then I'd add a unigo trailer, a 250cc 2stroke dirtbike, a 450cc±motard, a custom cruiser with a 110" S&S
a ducati or three, and a Motus when they come out
So ... if money was not an issue ....  6
coldweatherfreak
coldweatherfreak

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyedorange Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:41 pm

NeonLeon wrote:

See you out there
Smokey

You should have said something when we met for lunch. You could have riden mine and it is the best color. Silver! Laughing
Dyedorange
Dyedorange

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonLeon Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks G .... that is one good looking rig you have. Wink

Here is another one that I would like to try out:

Triumph Thunderbird

I had a Triumph Tiger 750 37 years ago ...
So ... if money was not an issue ....  8135_0_1_2_tr%207%20v%20tiger%20750_Image%20credits%20-%20Gary%20L.%20Smith
I'm thinking they may be even better now ... Very Happy
NeonLeon
NeonLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Actually, it would be my bike with a 110" stroker and a stage III mod done. I HAD all the money I wanted when I bought this bike and could have spent more, but the Heritage in these colors was my dream bike. I'd like more power though.
But the money's all gone gone gone... Sad
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:38 pm

No space for a dream bike here. The island is too small. The 1300 X does just fine and do not
wish to have the 1800.
But, if . . . then maybe a Rocket, but besides the X and an older Valk and Royal Star.
Need a green card first. Laughing
Robert.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mrugg Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Dont get me wrong I love my Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic,but if I had unlimited funds I would have to say a Boss Hoss big block 2 wheeled bike.
mrugg
mrugg

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:31 pm

mrugg wrote:Dont get me wrong I love my Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic,but if I had unlimited funds I would have to say a Boss Hoss big block 2 wheeled bike.

Com'on, we're talking about bikes Wink
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  mrugg Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 pm

lol! Well you guys asked for it.
mrugg
mrugg

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalten Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Money is no object... that means I can equip this with live rounds and still be legal!
then there's gonna be a lot of people to payoff

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Boss_Hoss_Armored
Kalten
Kalten

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

So ... if money was not an issue ....  Empty re so if money was not an issue

Post  Larry Simpson Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Now this one I like lol! lol!
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:20 am

We have this and still Kadaffi doesn't surrender. Wink
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  quadancer Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:07 am

I had to add that one to my "Apocalypse 2015" set! Should make a nice Christmas card too...
quadancer
quadancer

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down