Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kermit has gone darkside

+8
insp#484
motorcyclereb
Toasted_311
ttexastim
DS-Wing-Nut
Muntz
twin1300
kermit
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kermit has gone darkside - Page 2 Empty Re: Kermit has gone darkside

Post  Muntz Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:18 am

twin1300 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let's see...Wheelie King, Darkside Queen, Burnout King.... Twisted Evil

We still have not seen any video proof of the burnout king status. Laughing ......therefore I call for a recall on the crown. Twisted Evil
I think an online petition should be suffecient to get the recall......anyone else want to chime in? 🐰

See you out there
Smokey

Well.....can't go with you on that smokey. I saw the pics while he was in the pit...you could barely see the headlights. So, I gotta go with toasted on that one.....aka burnout KING! He even got a curtain call to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the wheelie King is a different story....................... Laughing Laughing Laughing It's more of a honorary sob story title................... Wink

But the Darkside Queen.....is good! She is our first lady of the Darkside and you never forget your first. She will always be the Queen!....All Hail!

..................bobby

I just cant get no respect around here. Dont ask me to do it all again just to show you, I aint giving up my secrets or my crown. King
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:27 pm

All hail the Queen, I too saw the pics ............. but in todays age of digital photography............photoshop..............urrrr just saying Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Just kiddin Joe, I have no doubt about your status of burnout king, but that wheelie king stuff should really be reconsidered. I think by definition a wheelie is ridden....... not a dump and run thingy Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:37 pm

smokey2255 wrote:All hail the Queen, I too saw the pics ............. but in todays age of digital photography............photoshop..............urrrr just saying Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Just kiddin Joe, I have no doubt about your status of burnout king, but that wheelie king stuff should really be reconsidered. I think by definition a wheelie is ridden....... not a dump and run thingy Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
Now if you saw this cast you would know I aint running nowhere. Evil or Very Mad Dont make me post my foot mod pics again. Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:31 am

Kermit, you are the Queen. How many Kings do you think we should have?

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  groundpounder Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Welcome aboard kinswoman, you'll really like it here. Anytime you need something or have a question or comment, just give out a shout. Everyone here is great, no worries.

enjoy

GP Cool Cool Cool
groundpounder
groundpounder

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2