Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....

3 posters

Go down

Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....  Empty Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Well failure is a strong word here when in fact it did make it home. We was on our way this morning out diggin' the backroads around Watts Bar Lake . My ridin' buddy Greg had what we think is a bearing going out. We turned and headed back with him to make sure he got her home. Was'nt a bad ride pretty cool this morning with temp's in the high 20's when we rolled out I still got around 100 backroad miles in . Took this " The Money Shot " up on Rockwood mountain right before we turned and came back because of the loud " clicking " in Greg's bike Neutral This was some beautiful ice it was almost like crystal.

Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....  Ice-Interstate2-12-11001Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....  Empty Re: Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....

Post  jedishon Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:56 pm

You are right. That is a money shot.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....  Empty Re: Mechanical failure ends Muddy Pond, Tennessee ride.....

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm

jedishon wrote:You are right. That is a money shot.

Jerry
Thanks Jerry....This is the only site I go to that cuts the right side of the pictures off Question
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 wrote:
jedishon wrote:You are right. That is a money shot.

Jerry
Thanks Jerry....This is the only site I go to that cuts the right side of the pictures off Question

You can right click on it and open in a new tab and it comes in full size.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribCruiser Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks for the tip uncle Jer. S..t, what took you so long, missed a lot ! ) Embarassed
Thanks Joe, great pic.
Robert.
CaribCruiser
CaribCruiser

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

CaribCruiser wrote:Thanks for the tip uncle Jer. S..t, what took you so long, missed a lot ! ) Embarassed
Thanks Joe, great pic.
Robert.

OK I get it I'm slow with the info. Been to busy looking at ALL of Joes great pictures................ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down