Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle Tennessee Riders ? Let's Ride.

Go down

Middle Tennessee Riders ? Let's Ride. Empty Middle Tennessee Riders ? Let's Ride.

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 am

Valkyriedragon ( Jim ) is meeting the Kentucky members today Sunday the 27th at the front main gate # 4 of Fort Campbell military base just across the state line near Clarksville,TN in Fort Campbell,KY. the hand off at this location is at 12:OO noon(cst).The main gate NO#4 on Hwy.41A. The street name for the Main Gate is Chaffee Road also known as Screaming Eagle Blvd.If you would like to join Jim please e-mail him at the address above.......The next location for the Tennessee Volhalla Voyage hand-off is also on Sunday the 27th at Edgar Evins State Park near Center Hill Dam it's exit 268 off I-40 the hand-off time for here is 3:30(cst) 4:30(est)if you would like to join us at this location e-mail me at jojovols@comcast.net . I'll be leaving the Knoxville area this morning and taking all back-roads to this location for the hand-off so if you can join us for the full ride.Since Tennessee is the InZane state this year it would be nice to have a nice turn-out of bikes at both hand-off location.Any out of state InZane riders that would like to make the ride know that you are more than welcome to join us....Bring It...LET'S RIDE Smile

Middle Tennessee Riders ? Let's Ride. VahallaFinalv1
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Middle Tennessee Riders ? Let's Ride. Empty Some Information about the Valhalla Voyage

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:36 am

Valhalla Voyage

Home Page for Valhalla Voyage
A Tribute to the Legendary Valkyrie
What is Valhalla Voyage? It's a relay across North America, and we need your help! Read on and we'll tell you what its all about!

Dag Verpeide of Norway has provided us with a pair of Viking Tankards. They quite appropriately have dragons as their handles. We are planning to relay those around North America starting with the VRCC head office in San Dimas, California and ending at Inzane VIII in Johnson City, Tennessee. The relay will also carry a VRCC banner and a log book of sorts that participants can sign and enter comments. There will be a fabric bag in which to transport the banner to which each states delegation may, if they desire, attach a state pin.

The objectives of the relay are twofold. The first is obviously to ferry the artifacts around the country, passing them through the hands of as many VRCC members as possibly. In keeping with that goal we will be posting updates on where the banner is along the way.

The second, and possibly more important goal, is to provide a reason for interaction, socializing, and the sharing of a common task between VRCC members throughout North America.

We are really excited about the Valhalla Voyage, but things are moving rather quickly. If you would like to be involved, go to the Vahalla Voyage Across Vinland Home Page by clicking here.

A schedule has been forged, to keep us on track for Inzane VIII. Keep an eye on it so you know when the Voyage will pass through your area......We've had all brands of motorcycles show-up across America .... " All Bikes Are Welcome "
Middle Tennessee Riders ? Let's Ride. Voyage
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down