Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkside Registration Number?

4 posters

Go down

Darkside Registration Number? Empty Darkside Registration Number?

Post  Rick06 Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:46 am

Anyone know of a place where darksiders get registration numbers? I've received a number from the Mergie.com site (which I had to request), but I don't see a darkside registration system on this site, other than the registratrion number as listed in the date of account signup registration. I am having some trouble getting the members list page to accuratly sort by registration date in decending order. Is there a way to search a user name and get their registration number (assuming that is the registration number that everyone gets)?

Thanks
Rick06
Rick06

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Darkside Registration Number? Empty Re: Darkside Registration Number?

Post  Doc Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 am

Numbers????
I didn't even get cookies.... But I did hear about a box once... hmmmmm Very Happy

I know there use to be a list of 1300 Darksiders, but that got hacked....
Doc
Doc
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1069
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 pm

You can go to the "members" tab at the top and click it and choose "sort by" with (registration date) and then "order" and (ascending) and then click OK and you can find your #.

How's that!

..........................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyDraco Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 pm

How about stale cookies lol!

Darkside Registration Number? Thumb_dark_cookies
LadyDraco
LadyDraco

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick06 Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm

The sort by registration date process is not maintaining the numbers associated with the users. For instance, if I sort ascending, the display puts user "Toasted_311" as number one. If I sort Desending, it puts user "Racer" in the number one spot. Thus the reason I asked the question. It does not appear that this board retains any kind of registration number for the user base. Therefore I was wondering if anyone new of a place that actually assigns a registration number (besides Mergie). No big deal, I was just wondering.
Rick06
Rick06

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 am

Rick06 wrote:The sort by registration date process is not maintaining the numbers associated with the users. For instance, if I sort ascending, the display puts user "Toasted_311" as number one. If I sort Desending, it puts user "Racer" in the number one spot. Thus the reason I asked the question. It does not appear that this board retains any kind of registration number for the user base. Therefore I was wondering if anyone new of a place that actually assigns a registration number (besides Mergie). No big deal, I was just wondering.

No one assigns anything as far as a user number, because some guys check in and don't become a darksider for years....like TennX. But never the less...darksiders is an attitude and not a car tire! JMO

That's why I told you (Ascending) order to get to the oldest date which means they are first like Toasted!

..................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down