Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera.

4 posters

Go down

Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera. Empty Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera.

Post  twin1300 Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Here is a shot from my new helmet camera. This is a test to see if I can cut the 40 minute vids up into more manageable viewing. I hope you enjoy and I have more to come and some of me following WhiteDevil.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/ngaride_2004554.htm

Same video but with music by the Isley Brothers..."Living in the Life"!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/living-in-the-life-ride-by-the-isley-brothers_2005324.htm

Thanks.................bobby

Last edited by twin1300 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added second video)
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera. Empty Re: Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera.

Post  Big Green Valley Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:27 am

WOOHOOO!! That looks like fun road! I gotta ride down there. GA, SC and FL are the only southeastern states I haven't ridden through yet.

Nice vid. What road is that and what helmet cam are you using?
Big Green Valley
Big Green Valley

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-03

https://www.youtube.com/user/biggreenvalley?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera. Empty Re: Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera.

Post  twin1300 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 am

Big Green Valley wrote:WOOHOOO!! That looks like fun road! I gotta ride down there. GA, SC and FL are the only southeastern states I haven't ridden through yet.

Dude...don't make me lie about the road...hehehehe I was turned around so bad riding up there and I saw so many Hwy 129 roads that didn't lead to the Dragon that I don't have a clue. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's a Oregon Scientific ATC 5K with a viewing screen on it. The only one like it and water resistant. I will mount it to the bike next time instead of the helmet, because you don't get the sense of the turns because with it mounted on your helmet, it doesn't lean with the bike and ruins the view in my opinion. So bike mount here I come!...hehehehe I really like your view better leaning.

Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera. 367_3505_ATC_5K_3-image

.......................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:13 pm

added second video with music from the Isley Brothers.

....................bobby
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Nice riding. wish I was there.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kermit Sat May 01, 2010 9:36 am

twin1300 wrote:
Big Green Valley wrote:WOOHOOO!! That looks like fun road! I gotta ride down there. GA, SC and FL are the only southeastern states I haven't ridden through yet.

Dude...don't make me lie about the road...hehehehe I was turned around so bad riding up there and I saw so many Hwy 129 roads that didn't lead to the Dragon that I don't have a clue. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's a Oregon Scientific ATC 5K with a viewing screen on it. The only one like it and water resistant. I will mount it to the bike next time instead of the helmet, because you don't get the sense of the turns because with it mounted on your helmet, it doesn't lean with the bike and ruins the view in my opinion. So bike mount here I come!...hehehehe I really like your view better leaning.

Me and WhiteDevil riding some twisties with a helmet camera. 367_3505_ATC_5K_3-image

That's nice. Where will you get the bike mount?
kermit
kermit

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 am

kermit wrote:
twin1300 wrote:

That's nice. Where will you get the bike mount?

Working on the bike mount for right now. I have to run some test to see where it take the best shots from and I will let you know? The camera comes with bar mount but the batwing and dark windshield ruins that idea for me, it also comes with helmet mount and some other options when you buy it.

........................twin

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down