Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No wobble with c/t

3 posters

Go down

No wobble with c/t Empty No wobble with c/t

Post  c4grunt Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:22 pm

I don't know if anyone else is experiancing the luck as I'm having, but since I put the Douglas 205x70x15 on the rear and a new Metzler M880 on the front (7500 miles ago) I have had no front end wobble or uneven wear on the front tire. The Douglas is showing very little wear and the Metz is wearing much better than normal. I love the c/t!

c4grunt

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

No wobble with c/t Empty Re: No wobble with c/t

Post  jedishon Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Congrats, always nice to hear good news.

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  simpleman77 Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:04 pm

I just put a Bridgestone Spitfire S11 on the front of the VLX, replacing the DungFlop D404, and am very happy with the handling. Now, I know that it is a brand new tire and will feel better than whatever it replaced but, the DungFlop had developed a severe low speed wobble that, if I took my hands off the handlebars below 30, the bars moved three to four inches back and forth. :cyclops: :cyclops: The DungFlop was worn smooth and had about 15,000 miles on it, so good long life but p.o.s. at the end. Next I may try a rear m/t on the front to see if I can get better life and handling out of it.

Sh!t, next I may be putting a car tire on...oh, never mind!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
simpleman77
simpleman77

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down