Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone run a Hankook V12 ?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone run a Hankook V12 ? Empty Anyone run a Hankook V12 ?

Post  wrongway Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:17 pm

the review looks good , I am gonna put one on the race bike and see how it does. The KDW I was running was also tested and came in 5th on this test.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/comparisons/09q2/tire_test_nine_affordable_summer_tires_take_on_the_michelin_ps2-comparison_tests/hankook_ventus_v12_evo_page_10

Roy
wrongway
wrongway

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Anyone run a Hankook V12 ? Empty Re: Anyone run a Hankook V12 ?

Post  wrongway Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Traction on this tire is great. I have never had the bike bog down before .... I really have to hit the gas hard to break it loose, and this motor makes alot of power. I went to the dragstrip and had to ride the clutch to get the bike going. Usually there is some wheel spin and the motor revs up easily.

I had a 1.65 60' time , which is pretty good for a bike geared for land speed racing. I am betting that with some gearing change and practice I can get it down to the 1.50 range.

Anyway, if any of y'all are looking for a tire with a lot of grip , this one has my vote :-)
tire went on pretty easy and didnt give me any problems. Price is good also, under $100 bucks at the tire rack.

Roy
wrongway
wrongway

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:47 am

that sounds like a heck of deal! cheers
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down