Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping

4 posters

Go down

Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping Empty Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 pm

These bikes belong to my wife's sister ol'man he has had them for years and hardley ever rides them.He told me last week he had put them in a local classifieds .I knew my ridin' bud Greg was in the market for another bike so we headed down to check'em out. After checking out the 1997 Tourer Greg agreed to pay his price but then he backed out on selling it Both these Valkyries are near mint and very low miles both have the Hondaline Tourer windshield . The deals not off as of yet he claims " Let me sleep on it " and I'll let Greg know.

Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping Bikes002Large[img]

Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping Bikes004Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping Empty Re: Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping

Post  jedishon Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Good looking bikes..... Some day I might get me one.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping Empty Re: Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:59 pm

jedishon wrote:Good looking bikes..... Some day I might get me one.....

Jerry

IMO the best cruiser ever made and I've had several brands even a Wing ( 1500 ) and the Valkyrie is superior .
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:31 pm

He keeps them IN the house???
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Steve-O wrote:He keeps them IN the house???

Does'nt everyone ?

LOL just kiddin' the dude is a neat freak all his cars , boats , bikes even lawn mower are kept spotless...That's his garage the bikes are parked in.
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Rogers Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 am

Well if he decides to unload one, I may be in the market. Especially for a low miles one. I mentioned "my next bike" will be a Valk and she didn't even flinch. She even went to look at a couple with me.

If he wants to unload and the current deal falls through please PM me. Really like the looks of that tourer, but for a good low mile Valk I'm not too picky.

Doc
Doc Rogers
Doc Rogers

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:52 am

Doc Rogers wrote:Well if he decides to unload one, I may be in the market. Especially for a low miles one. I mentioned "my next bike" will be a Valk and she didn't even flinch. She even went to look at a couple with me.

If he wants to unload and the current deal falls through please PM me. Really like the looks of that tourer, but for a good low mile Valk I'm not too picky.

Doc

This one is for sale he has the stock handlebars , windshield and passenger seat and backrest also that are not in the picture.It has 18,000 miles and he's asking $6,500.00 or best offer the bike is in Kingston, Tennessee ( 20 miles from Knoxville ).

Most of the day wasted ....Bike shopping Bikes004Large
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Rogers Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 am

I have several questions about this bike. I can ask here if you want to be the middleman, or if you want to ask if I can contact him direct just PM me the info.

Thanks.
Doc Rogers
Doc Rogers

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down