Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30

3 posters

Go down

I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30 Empty I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30

Post  BigDarkster Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Wasn't trying to, but looks like I started a war...
and, apparently DynaBeads are just trash. I was surfing the local CraigsList and found this add:

►►► I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30 (Bragaw & Debarr)http://anchorage.craigslist.org/mcy/1217745609.html

Thinking I might have found a place where I can get my CT's or MT's mounted without all the BS I got from the last place I responed to their ad. Here's my original email:

http://www.innovativebalancing.com/motorcycle.htm
Better and easier than weights and personal experience tells me they work!

Quick question for you. Are you familiar with the term "Riding on the DarkSide"
https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/index.htm

I had mine mounted last year and 6000 miles later and I still very happy with it!

and his 'first response'

I'm sorry but.. Who cares..

plz do not respond I will not read it..

30 seconds later I received his second response:
hey sorry to be a ass in the mail but.. i got alot better emails to get to - and those beads btw.. You first need to know how out of balance your tire is in order to put the right ammount in.. I just dont see people figuring that out unless they had a static balancer in the first place.. and secondly- if your tire is way out of balance those beads wont be as effective untill about 35 mph +

Static balancing is always going to overrule - but if your weights were to fall off your bike.. the ez fix would be dynabeads if you knew how out of balance it is.. and a average for ammount of weight they are generaly out of balance is about 28 grams.. At least..

have a good one, ill check out the forum

-eric

I couldn't resist, I had to respond to that one! My Mistake I guess.
Wow! I just just trying to help a little with the DynaBead suggestion and looking for a place to get my tires swapped..
Guess I'll just leave your email addy in my junk mail list.

Sorry to have bothered you so much, But thanks about being so honest about how open minded you are when it comes MC stuff, Just what we need, another hotshot that thinks he knows all there is to know about any given subject.
And at least now I know to steer my fellow riders AWAY from your shop!

Quickly followed by his third response:
I pride my self in knowing all there is to know in the Motorcycle world. You have to, to be able to make it in this industry. I get so many referral's it would make a rich man cry. As my last email kinda pointed @- You get alot of B.s. in your email box when you post anything on this website- What makes your email: Plugging Forums and Company's any different then a SPAMMER. Do not forget that you emailed me with ADVERTISEMENT!!!! Steer as many people away from me as you want- I would actually enjoy being able to get home before 5pm.
We are the cheapest on tire change's and the fastest- Nobody can compare or beat us. No matter how you want to look at it.

The joke is on you my friend

Ride Safe, look out for Cagers.

and p.s. if you wanted to get your tire's swapped. You wouldn't of sent me a bullshit email in the first place so please no need to lie to kick it. I don't care if you want to get your hair dyed and have a golden 500 dollar bill. And finally.. I can live without your money.. so pay 200 dollars @ a Dealership, wait 3 weeks to be scheduled in and 2 days when you finally do give them your bike. Enjoy being black listed.. No cheap tire changes for you my friend.. You go up on the Wall of Shame.. ( it's a pretty short list )

So telling people not to come to me.. Is a asshole thing to do to your friends.. hahahahaha
What would you say? " I emailed this guy a bunch of junk advertisement's and he snapped on me.. so dont goto him for tire swaps.. "

Wow. Your a big man..

Hmmm... Guess I've been Black Listed - Gee, That's Too Bad!
BigDarkster
BigDarkster

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30 Empty Re: I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30

Post  nodakbassmaster Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

If this guy was that busy I doubt he'da had time to come up with all that dribble! What a tool... Rolling Eyes
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30 Empty Re: I CHANGE MOTORCYCLE TIRE'S AND BALANCE - $30

Post  jedishon Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Got mine mounted for $10.....Dyna beads work for me.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarkster Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 pm

I wondered just how busy he could be that he could drive businbess away like that, so I looked up his address with Google Maps., he's only 3 miles from my house, so I rode by and discovered that his "shop' is a single stall garage off the side of his house.
So he's just another guy doing tire work working out of his garage. Kinda of glad I made his 'wall of shame' that way I don't have to worry about him bending or breaking a wheel and not being able to replace it.
and that "getting home before 5:00 - Wow, that must be difficult considering it's all of maybe 5 feet...
BigDarkster
BigDarkster

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down