Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here

+7
wolfpack72
Badmoon
gstanfield
Doc
twin1300
Muntz
horseman8m
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Patch

Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 14 ]
Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Empty Re: Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here

Post  horseman8m Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 am

OK this is whet I'll do in 4 days I'll close the designs submissions down and start a new pole , BUT this time it will be "The Vote" and it will be the one that counts, It will only run for ten days and at midnight on the 30th of June we will have the winner.
cheers Smile Laughing
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Empty Re: Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here

Post  Badmoon Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 am

Sonds good.
I am looking forward to the patch being chosen by the masses. I want one when they do come.

Thanks Horse you have put a lot of effort to get this thing going. Preciate-it.

Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoken'JOE Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:33 am

Badmoon wrote:Sonds good.
I am looking forward to the patch being chosen by the masses. I want one when they do come.

Thanks Horse you have put a lot of effort to get this thing going. Preciate-it.

Moon

That Avitar is wild.
Yes thanks for all the hard work Brothers.
Smoken'JOE
Smoken'JOE

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 am

horseman8m wrote:OK this is whet I'll do in 4 days I'll close the designs submissions down and start a new pole , BUT this time it will be "The Vote" and it will be the one that counts, It will only run for ten days and at midnight on the 30th of June we will have the winner.
cheers Smile Laughing

Will I be able to stuff the ballot box? Suspect Twisted Evil Suspect
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 am

Sure you can , I think Twin is holding the BOX.
Very Happy Smile Laughing What a Face 🤡
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Only 2 days left to send in your designs.
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Tomorrow is the last day to submit your patch designs , midnight is the cutoff.

drive safe this weekend
horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 am

Today is the last day to send me your patch designs .
good luck.
Horse
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:59 am

LET THE VOTING BEGIN
Very Happy
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Tomorrow I will get one of the Moderators to make a voting/poll on a new thread and we can start the vote.
horseman8m
horseman8m

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Darkside4bcopyjpglatin

As we say in Louisiana. Vote early and vote often. Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 PATCHdark-007D

Who says ya gotta vote the same each time???? Razz
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Desgin the Darkside Patch.... submit your designes here - Page 2 Empty darkside patch

Post  Lowie Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 am

I think the design of number 7 is great,the others are all good but seven is the one for me,great work. Lowie

Lowie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2