Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you done with your Darkside patch???

+2
Badmoon
Klink700
6 posters

Go down

What have you done with your Darkside patch??? Empty What have you done with your Darkside patch???

Post  Klink700 Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Here are a few pictures of what I decided to do with my Darkside patch. I covered the side covers of my VN2000 then glued the patches on to both sides. I figured it would be a little different. Laughing Laughing

What have you done with your Darkside patch??? 1zbz3ub

What have you done with your Darkside patch??? 2b451g

What have you done with your Darkside patch??? 1r9pb7

Klink700

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Back to top Go down

What have you done with your Darkside patch??? Empty Re: What have you done with your Darkside patch???

Post  Badmoon Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Thats cool.
Mine are on both my vests. Im sure you have already seen em.

Peace
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

What have you done with your Darkside patch??? Empty Re: What have you done with your Darkside patch???

Post  Otis56 Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:37 am

got mine sown on the left breast of my leather jacket, no pics

mark f
Otis56
Otis56

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  yank Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 am

Left side of my vest.

Doug

I carry a spare one in my vest pocket in case I run into someone running a C/T on there bike and they don't have a patch, I'll give them one for free.
yank
yank

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

What have you done with your Darkside patch??? Empty what have you done with your patch ?

Post  mikeyrx Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pm

I put one of mine smack dab in the center of the back of the riding jacket I wear the most. Gave it a lot of thought. My conclusion is that when I'm standing in line at the local supermarket, with a case of beer on my shoulder and salsa and chips in my hands, every one behind me will wonder "what the hell is Mike up to now.?" Seriously- probably more people will see that patch in the center of the back of the jacket than on the front. The other will probably go on my Aerostich suit ( when I lose some weight)
Mikeyrx

mikeyrx

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  heb4an12 Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 pm

put mine on the vest I got at thunder on the beach in Fla last yr.Have never wore a vest and now haved moved to North Dakota and let me tell you IT AINT VEST WEATHER.So the vest and patch still look like new.I also got two and will give one away when I find a Darksider up here.Right now all the bikes are hid.First time I have ever not been able to ride if I wanted to.I go and visit it in the garage.
Yall that can ride safe and ride hard,have a ball

heb4an12

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum