Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question of the day

+2
Otis56
Larry Simpson
6 posters

Go down

Question of the day Empty Question of the day

Post  Larry Simpson Sat May 23, 2009 9:47 am

I have been wondering this for a while,I keep reading posts about people getting trashed over the ct on other sights .My question is why do you keep putting yourself into situations that are upsetting to you.What do the other sights have that is so important? It is a proven fact that people are healthier and live better lives without the added stress.I personaly like the company over here and think that anyone having an interest will eventually end up here on there own.What am I missing Question RIDE SAFE Larry S.
Larry Simpson
Larry Simpson

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Question of the day Empty Re: Question of the day

Post  Otis56 Sat May 23, 2009 10:41 am

part of it is I believe that it's mostly honda shadow owners/or former owner, alot of folks on hsn have a world of knowledge mechanically speaking, also there seems to be a lot of traffic, BUT YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT

I have to agree, I have allowed myself to get caught up in the discussion of ct/mc, but usally back out due to the close mindedness of the folks there.

this is a very good site here, and all of the members that i have corresponded with are super folks

BUT, I'm still waiting on my cookie Cool

mark f
Otis56
Otis56

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  horseman8m Sat May 23, 2009 2:48 pm

It always comes up " you can't turn on a car tire" and I just tell them that i have 5000 miles in my car tire and according to you ,I haven't turned yet?
horseman8m
horseman8m

Number of posts : 1449
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Sun May 24, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm like a street fighter when it comes to those topics. I stick em and then run. I usually dont return to that post unless it really interests me from the start. That Troll dude. Really tweaked my buds when he got on any topic. If I was face to face I would prolly would have stick him and ran.

Just sayin.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Question of the day Empty The other site that I read

Post  Big IV Wed May 27, 2009 10:50 pm

jests typically in good fun about tires...the actual debate fell by the wayside years ago. We do runs and what not...we get a lot of goodness for our free buck.
Big IV
Big IV

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-05

http://www.valkyrieforum.com/bbs/index.php, www.trainboard.com,

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve-O Thu May 28, 2009 11:30 am

I don't get caught up in the mudslinging, but occaisionally like to drop a few facts into the thread...

I got over hear via DS wing nut. I was looking for a replacement tire and he recommended a car tire since I was going to be putting a lot of miles on my bike. That led to a mudslinging contest, but got me over here and got a ct put on my bike. Things have calmed down (somewhat) on HSN, but I still go over there to promote CTs to folks that are open minded.

Good question Larry!
Steve-O
Steve-O
Moderate user
Moderate user

Number of posts : 1153
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Otis56 Thu May 28, 2009 12:43 pm

Steve-O wrote:I don't get caught up in the mudslinging, but occaisionally like to drop a few facts into the thread...

I got over hear via DS wing nut. I was looking for a replacement tire and he recommended a car tire since I was going to be putting a lot of miles on my bike. That led to a mudslinging contest, but got me over here and got a ct put on my bike. Things have calmed down (somewhat) on HSN, but I still go over there to promote CTs to folks that are open minded.

Good question Larry!

folks that are open minded are now found here on this site. Very Happy

mark f
Otis56
Otis56

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down