Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to trade Ultimate Lowrider for Bigboy

2 posters

Go down

Want to trade Ultimate Lowrider for Bigboy Empty Want to trade Ultimate Lowrider for Bigboy

Post  Bulldogparts Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:31 pm

I just bought a used Ultimate Lowrider from one of the other VTX sites. I like to stretch out on long rides and this one doesn't let me do that. I rode to Maggie Valley this past weekend (about 1000 miles total riding) and when I got home my hip joints were killing me. I sat on a couple of Bigboys while there and they felt great!! Does anyone have an Ultimate Bigboy that they'd be interested in trading? I'm planning a trip up the Blueridge Parkway in June, and would love to be more comfortable for that long ride. Mine is black, has studs and is in excellent condition, though it is about 1 year old. I'm more than willing to pay the shipping both ways. I can e-mail you a UPS label from work.

2003 1800R
Bulldogparts
Bulldogparts

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Want to trade Ultimate Lowrider for Bigboy Empty Re: Want to trade Ultimate Lowrider for Bigboy

Post  Bulldogparts Fri May 01, 2009 4:50 pm

bump
Bulldogparts
Bulldogparts

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Want to trade Ultimate Lowrider for Bigboy Empty Re: Want to trade Ultimate Lowrider for Bigboy

Post  twin1300 Mon May 04, 2009 7:16 am

I sat on the ultimate Bigboy and liked it, but went the other route! I cut mine down and added memory foam to it and it now sits me back further and lower! I think I did the best thing....IMO! I rode my brothers wing for him while he's sick and all I could think about was cutting the seat down.......... Laughing

...........................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down