Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for pic comparison of stock and Grabber...

3 posters

Go down

Looking for pic comparison of stock and Grabber... Empty Looking for pic comparison of stock and Grabber...

Post  GarMan Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Ok... While cruising through all these posts several days ago, I saw a post with pictures from the rear of a Retro with a stock tire, then one with the Grabber tire mounted. In the post, the pictures were one after the other. It was an excellent comparison. BUT I CAN'T FIND IT AGAIN!!! I swear I have looked through all the posts, but I have obviously missed it. Could someone link me to it if you know which one it is? I would really appreciate it.

I have a Retro and I need to replace the stock tire. After all my reading, I am currently getting the prices for a Grabber. I hope it performs as well as it looks!

Thanks,
chad
GarMan
GarMan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Looking for pic comparison of stock and Grabber... Empty Re: Looking for pic comparison of stock and Grabber...

Post  GarMan Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Thanks for the links! I never did find the one I was looking for though... so I guess I will just have to take my own!!!!

I just placed my order with TireRack.com for the Grabber 205/70R15 !!!!

Looks like I will be crossing over soon!
GarMan
GarMan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Looking for pic comparison of stock and Grabber... Empty Re: Looking for pic comparison of stock and Grabber...

Post  twin1300 Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Welcome Garman!

Let us know if you need any other help?

......................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down