Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Props.

+3
Toasted_311
smokey2255
cybrhick
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big Props. - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Props.

Post  smokey2255 Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:27 pm

Bobby Bobby Bobby... it is true she can swing a chain saw......as long as it is the smallest one I have and IF.....IF a manly man will start it for her. But Muntz I must warn you there is a fully stocked armory in the house and she is fairly profecient with most of the stock there....... again Provided a manly man will load it and show her again where the safeties are...once she gets past those little hurdles your ass is hers. Laughing Now back to Bobby...... those words are considered blasphemous in my house, my working overtime and shopping do not belong in the same paragragh together let alone the same sentence....unless of course you are talking about my shopping for fun stuff for my ride or my shopping for a new ride, but mrs smokey shopping don't belong there. Now...... Mrs Smokey....bring it on baby. Fire away. I am sure I can handle anything you can dish out.
I do take exception to your trying to turn my brothers against me though....thinking now I need to pull out the stops and let you have it all. Laughing

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:40 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Bobby Bobby Bobby... it is true she can swing a chain saw......as long as it is the smallest one I have and IF.....IF a manly man will start it for her. But Muntz I must warn you there is a fully stocked armory in the house and she is fairly profecient with most of the stock there....... again Provided a manly man will load it and show her again where the safeties are...once she gets past those little hurdles your ass is hers. Laughing Now back to Bobby...... those words are considered blasphemous in my house, my working overtime and shopping do not belong in the same paragragh together let alone the same sentence....unless of course you are talking about my shopping for fun stuff for my ride or my shopping for a new ride, but mrs smokey shopping don't belong there. Now...... Mrs Smokey....bring it on baby. Fire away. I am sure I can handle anything you can dish out.
I do take exception to your trying to turn my brothers against me though....thinking now I need to pull out the stops and let you have it all. Laughing

Smokey

Now why would I need a manly man to do anything for me, been surviving the last 21 years with a girly man and guessing now gonna be doing lots and lots and lots of shopping Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:44 pm

As long as you are shopping for stuff for this girly mans girly bike I reckon shopping is fine, I need some heated gloves, heated socks, a new rain suit, a set of lights for the back ogf the trunk and a couple sets for the front too. I will show you the ones to go "shop" for

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:46 pm

smokey2255 wrote:As long as you are shopping for stuff for this girly mans girly bike I reckon shopping is fine, I need some heated gloves, heated socks, a new rain suit, a set of lights for the back ogf the trunk and a couple sets for the front too. I will show you the ones to go "shop" for

Smokey

It is so not a girly bike, if it was it would look good Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Cassie, if you want to shop for stuff for a good looking bike I can send ya my list. Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum