Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Props.

+3
Toasted_311
smokey2255
cybrhick
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Big Props. Empty Big Props.

Post  cybrhick Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:24 pm

So I've been collecting 1300C rear rotors for about the last week. Gotta pass on some props for my boys Toast and Smokey. Both set me rotors gratis. Top notch my brothers, top notch.
cybrhick
cybrhick

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.hickmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Big Props. Empty Re: Big Props.

Post  smokey2255 Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:35 pm

That's what we do Hick....help a brother out. i like to see the little guy making it in this world and will do all i can to help out.

You are more than welcome Brother..

Larry
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cybrhick Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:37 am

smokey2255 wrote:That's what we do Hick....help a brother out. i like to see the little guy making it in this world and will do all i can to help out.

You are more than welcome Brother..

Larry

Well, at 6'2" and 230#, I am far from a "little" guy, but this little guy really appreciates the really big guys who have helped get us to where we are and where we are going.
cybrhick
cybrhick

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.hickmachine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:46 am

Nope...you're not little in that sense but you know what we mean. Very Happy It should be there before Friday I hope.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:40 am

Toasted_311 wrote:Nope...you're not little in that sense but you know what we mean. Very Happy It should be there before Friday I hope.

Did you finally remember to ship it? Laughing Embarassed Razz I wasn't supposed to bring that back up was I? Embarassed At least Twin remembered to ship the EMPTY box 🤡

Have a great day all

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  motorcyclereb Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Boy that is good Smile . One doesn't ship and the other one ships empty boxes. Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
motorcyclereb
motorcyclereb
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Oh...ya'll hush. Razz A pregnant wife is keeping me on my toes and too much OT. Crying or Very sad
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:35 pm

smokey2255 wrote:

Did you finally remember to ship it? Laughing Embarassed Razz I wasn't supposed to bring that back up was I? Embarassed At least Twin remembered to ship the EMPTY box 🤡

Smokey

Stop dude, I just spit a glass of my wife's sweet tea all over my lap top!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

.................................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:31 am

Wondering minds want to know, Twin. Why were you drinking your wife's sweet tea? Don't you have a glass of your own? Is your glass empty like the boxes you send? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:47 pm

shebear wrote:Wondering minds want to know, Twin. Why were you drinking your wife's sweet tea? Don't you have a glass of your own? Is your glass empty like the boxes you send? Twisted Evil

You sure are a TM....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I need to hire a lawyer to write something on here. Laughing Laughing Laughing

.........................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Hick...i've got to resend the damn rotor....paid for it at the counter and they somehow delivered it to me instead.....stupid post office. Rolling Eyes
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:53 am

Toasted_311 wrote:Hick...i've got to resend the damn rotor....paid for it at the counter and they somehow delivered it to me instead.....stupid post office. Rolling Eyes

that's better than sending an empty box IMO... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

does that excuse work for bills too? Laughing
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:11 pm

nodakbassmaster wrote:
Toasted_311 wrote:Hick...i've got to resend the damn rotor....paid for it at the counter and they somehow delivered it to me instead.....stupid post office. Rolling Eyes

that's better than sending an empty box IMO... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

does that excuse work for bills too? Laughing

I noticed Hick never said he got it. Stupid post office must be shipping empty boxes too. Twisted Evil
I know what it is. Post office gremlins are building thier own bike. Rolling Eyes They steal the parts out of boxes and then forward the box. Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:50 am

twin1300 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Stop dude, I just spit a glass of my wife's sweet tea all over my lap top!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

.................................bobby

Bobby no one will ever accuse you of being gay, you spit entirely too much Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:02 pm

Shocked lol! Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:16 pm

Hey Cassie............ I know that's a compliment because I am NOT one...but dang! Remember, I was...I said was on your side about the motorcycle NOT being in your living room. Now......I'm starting to see it a little Smokey's way...................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought we were on the same team.............. Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:00 pm

twin1300 wrote:Hey Cassie............ I know that's a compliment because I am NOT one...but dang! Remember, I was...I said was on your side about the motorcycle NOT being in your living room. Now......I'm starting to see it a little Smokey's way...................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought we were on the same team.............. Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

................bobby

oh Bobby my bad, had a momentary lapse in judgement... See Mr Smokey has been working all this overtime and I have had no one here to rag on and it just slipped out.. been pent up for far too long, please forgive me, Embarassed Embarassed I promise I will start back in on him, he's a much easier target, opens himself up all the time. kinda need you on my side there my buddy, my pal ❤ ❤

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:10 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:
twin1300 wrote:Hey Cassie............ I know that's a compliment because I am NOT one...but dang! Remember, I was...I said was on your side about the motorcycle NOT being in your living room. Now......I'm starting to see it a little Smokey's way...................... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

................bobby

oh Bobby my bad, had a momentary lapse in judgement... See Mr Smokey has been working all this overtime and I have had no one here to rag on and it just slipped out.. been pent up for far too long, please forgive me, Embarassed Embarassed I promise I will start back in on him, he's a much easier target, opens himself up all the time. kinda need you on my side there my buddy, my pal ❤ ❤

Mrssmokey,

Hey that happens to the best of us. We cool....... Wink cheers Well since he's working all this over time....my suggestion is to go shopping, love! It will work that pent up frustration right out.... bounce affraid You tell him I said so.

....................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:11 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:

................bobby

What a suck up. Suspect
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:14 pm

Muntz wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

................bobby

What a suck up. Suspect

Muntz,

You better watch it......She puts up with Smokey, I think she can whip you with one hand behind her back. Plus I heard she swings a mean chain saw................. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cassie, I got you back girlfriend. We will call "shebear" and "Marlene" to handle this guy!!!!!! Wink

..............bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm

Muntz wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

................bobby

What a suck up. Suspect

hey, I thought you were on my side too Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:18 pm

twin1300 wrote:
Muntz wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

................bobby

What a suck up. Suspect

Muntz,

You better watch it......She puts up with Smokey, I think she can whip you with one hand behind her back. Plus I heard she swings a mean chain saw................. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cassie, I got you back girlfriend. We will call "shebear" and "Marlene" to handle this guy!!!!!! Wink

..............bobby

I do swing a mean chain saw and nice to have you back on my side Bobby, I know shebear and Marlene will hop on for this ride also..

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:19 pm

I just want to hear the next classified ad if he goes through with it. I'm looking for the next best deal. Cool
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:24 pm

Muntz wrote:I just want to hear the next classified ad if he goes through with it. I'm looking for the next best deal. Cool
The bike is still outside, he is far too chicken to bring it in the house now, he knows whats good for him Shocked Shocked Shocked
and now yes I fully expect the bike to be in the dining room when I wake up in the morning now What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:24 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:
twin1300 wrote:
Muntz wrote:
mrssmokey2255 wrote:

................bobby

What a suck up. Suspect

Muntz,

..............bobby

I do swing a mean chain saw and nice to have you back on my side Bobby, I know shebear and Marlene will hop on for this ride also..

Simmer down nowwww.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down