Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muntz has been hurt!!!!

+8
Muntz
Biddy
motorcyclereb
Toasted_311
YoIdaho
smokey2255
cerooth
twin1300
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Muntz has been hurt!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Muntz has been hurt!!!!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks, I'll have to go look at them. I'm going to have to do something about my rain suit soon and was thinking these would be a viable alternative. Since they are for use while using saws, they should be pretty sturdy. If I'm going to spend bucks on a good rain suit, I'd rather have something that will really hold up.

Back to top Go down

Post  easygoer Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:42 am

Dang, sorry to hear about the mishap Muntz. And the poor doctorin'. Keep an eye on it and don't wait too long if it starts to look ugly.

Paul

easygoer

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:29 pm

The antibiotic seems to be worth the money. The wound is healing nicely, its still draining a bit and I'm due back at the Doctor on Monday, shes supposed to take out the stitches but with my luck who knows. Rolling Eyes

Smokey, thanks for the chaps info. I dont have a saw of my own but I do have about 7 trees that need to come down. I was thinking I'd buy a saw and do it myself, but now my wife says no chainsaws!!! Shocked

My nephews have a new nickname for me ....... Chainsaw. The other night when we called to tell them that we are pregnant the first words out of their mouths were.... cool mini chainsaw. Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Muntz wrote:The antibiotic seems to be worth the money. The wound is healing nicely, its still draining a bit and I'm due back at the Doctor on Monday, shes supposed to take out the stitches but with my luck who knows. Rolling Eyes

Smokey, thanks for the chaps info. I dont have a saw of my own but I do have about 7 trees that need to come down. I was thinking I'd buy a saw and do it myself, but now my wife says no chainsaws!!! Shocked

My nephews have a new nickname for me ....... Chainsaw. The other night when we called to tell them that we are pregnant the first words out of their mouths were.... cool mini chainsaw. Laughing

I LIKE YOUR NEPHEWS.... roflmao. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Take care of that wound. I have to agree with your missus on this one. What kind of trees are they? I may be able to help when I hit town in feb. I can borrow a saw from a bud. We will have to see what the timing looks like.

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 pm

smokey2255 wrote:
Muntz wrote:The antibiotic seems to be worth the money. The wound is healing nicely, its still draining a bit and I'm due back at the Doctor on Monday, shes supposed to take out the stitches but with my luck who knows. Rolling Eyes

I LIKE YOUR NEPHEWS.... roflmao. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Take care of that wound. I have to agree with your missus on this one. What kind of trees are they? I may be able to help when I hit town in feb. I can borrow a saw from a bud. We will have to see what the timing looks like.

Smokey

Most of em are wooden with leaves, some are rotted w/o leaves....hope that helps Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:58 pm

Muntz wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Most of em are wooden with leaves, some are rotted w/o leaves....hope that helps Laughing

Shocked You mean you don't have those plastic trees?!? Cool
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:03 am

Toasted_311 wrote:
Muntz wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

Shocked You mean you don't have those plastic trees?!? Cool
Yes I do. But its already boxed up for next christmas. Don't need help with that one. Cool
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:56 am

Muntz wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:

Smokey

That helpas a little Very Happy Laughing

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:53 pm

I think they are gum and hackberry. Seriously, I know the following trees
1. Christmas Tree
2. Cypress
3. Pine
4. Oak
5. Pecan.......if they are laying on the ground underneath.

YEP, I'm a BIG outdoorsman. Rolling Eyes
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 pm

At least you have trees, here in WY the state tree is a telephone pole Smile

George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Yeah trees are nice, some of these are close to 40 ft. but they are old and rotting, I'm just scared one is going to come crashing through the house during one of these big storms we get here in Louisiana.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Mark

If they are not dead your insurance will take care of the house. Knowing you are selling to build your own trees help sell houses. If you want to do it when I come down we will lookk at it and see what we can do in the time I have.
Larry

George,

Your state trees sure don't put off much shade do they ? Laughing

Have a great day all
see you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:43 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Mark

If they are not dead your insurance will take care of the house. Knowing you are selling to build your own trees help sell houses. If you want to do it when I come down we will lookk at it and see what we can do in the time I have.
Larry

George,

Your state trees sure don't put off much shade do they ? Laughing

Have a great day all
see you out there
Smokey
One is definitely dead. Several are near the power lines I need to make an appointment with the power company to come and take those down. I just keep forgetting. Getting them down is the big thing. I can chop them up myself when they are on the ground.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Muntz
I believe the last chopping you did got you in a bit of a bind Laughing Laughing

Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Yep I did. The Doc took the stitches out today. She still doesn't like the way it looks and wants to see me again on Thursday.
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2