Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Rally in Mt. Ida, Arkansas

+13
Mikesvtx
Steve-O
battoo
kermit
Badmoon
Muntz
smokey2255
DarkFury
PopsVTX
jedishon
cerooth
twin1300
Toasted_311
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

April Rally in Mt. Ida,  Arkansas - Page 5 Empty Re: April Rally in Mt. Ida, Arkansas

Post  twin1300 Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:01 am

Got it!

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

April Rally in Mt. Ida,  Arkansas - Page 5 Empty Re: April Rally in Mt. Ida, Arkansas

Post  Badmoon Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:42 am

Mother nature is going to take a bite outta my butt again.
Sorry boys and girls I am not going to make it. The job was to be finished today but the seas are building up and the weather is tolay back down Saturday and Sunday in the mighty Gulf of Mexico. I am to finish the job and will not make the meet and greet.
I pray for sunny weather and perfect riding weather. I pray for safe passage to and from for yall. Yall enjoy and think of myself and the others that could not make it to be with yall. Dont rub it in too much as you will be in some of the prettiest country in the state. If you get a chance go to lunch at MT Harbor.

Peace to yall.
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Thanks Moon,

Gonna miss you my friend! C U when I get back!

..................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:06 pm

Getting ready to blow this pop sickle stand to go pack up!

So Arkansas, hide your women, children, and animals. The Cajuns are coming!....... Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If anyone needs me.....use my cell. I will probably not be playing on the forum.

......................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toasted_311 Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Ok. here's the three routes I somewhat planned....any ideas of better roads? got 7 in each one...basically it's a loop first one 215 miles, second one is 141 and the last is right at a 100

View Larger Map

View Larger Map

View Larger Map
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  insp#484 Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:35 am

twin1300 wrote:Getting ready to blow this pop sickle stand to go pack up!

So Arkansas, hide your women, children, and animals. The Cajuns are coming!....... Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If anyone needs me.....use my cell. I will probably not be playing on the forum.

......................bobby

yeah see ya in a couple hours i got the meat marinating and all the vegies cut up gonna eat good........
insp#484
insp#484

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Grilled meat and veggies ........... yummy

Are they there yet?
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:37 pm

Man......everyone was awesome to meet in Texarkana..... Insp# 484 and his better half (can I tell you she is way better by a bunch)......except for the frog thing....hehehehehe. Kermit and Foghorn and their friend Will showed up and man, laughs abound!

Hospitality and the great food was the best we ever had. Coming from me at least that's saying a lot!

I got pics, I will try to upload them for you guys. Can I tell you it looked good with all those X's sitting in Insp's driveway and one Valk.....sounded pretty good when every one had them fired up at the same time leaving. What a sight and sound show! I bet the neighbors weren't happy! Of course if a train was coming by.....NO COULD HAVE HEARD US ANYWAY! .......BWWHAHAHAHA Inside joke there.

.........................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Where heres what we took on Saturday........awesome 12 hrs, I ever spent on a motorcycle.

You will see the top left where Mt. Ida is circled...we are 6 miles east at Crystal Inn at the starting 80point, we rode all over Oklahoma and off the map to the bottom left. You can see the this is where we made the 180 after we ate and headed back to the mountains.
April Rally in Mt. Ida,  Arkansas - Page 5 P1010061
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:48 am

I feel so dumb for missing this until after it was over. Sad LOL Ah well.
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:19 am

Morgan Buchanan wrote:I feel so dumb for missing this until after it was over. Sad LOL Ah well.

Twin left ya a pill in his sig to get ovr it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5