Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldwing Darkside...... Loving It!!

4 posters

Go down

Goldwing Darkside...... Loving It!! Empty Goldwing Darkside...... Loving It!!

Post  DS-Wing-Nut Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:04 am

Just wanted to pass on that I took a GREAT ride out to the Harrison Gathering in Harrison Arkansas and it was amazing. Some very very cool roads to ride out there.... Beats our Texas roads 10 to 1.

The sites are amazing. beautiful countryside in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas.

I have over 8,000 miles now on my double darkside setup..... one word... FANTASTIC!!

this last trip of 1,400 miles did great. handled all the twists and curves I could throw at it up to 70mph or more into some of them.... I lost quite a bit of metal off my pegs this weekend....

Tires never gave up... never slipped once... hard parts were scraping way before that would happen.

I'm very impressed with my current setup...

Both tires still look like new... I checked pressures twice while I was away in arkansas (4 days) never had to add or remove any air.. pressures stayed good (cold) each time I checked. one of the guys I was with had a laser digital temp gauge and my tires were running cooler than any of the motorcycle tires.

Yahoo!! I love the Darkside.....
cheers
DS-Wing-Nut
DS-Wing-Nut

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Goldwing Darkside...... Loving It!! Empty Re: Goldwing Darkside...... Loving It!!

Post  twin1300 Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 am

I just want pics of the "double darkside"....... Very Happy Please, I just got to see this thing!

........................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Goldwing Darkside...... Loving It!! Empty Re: Goldwing Darkside...... Loving It!!

Post  jedishon Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 am

twin1300 wrote:I just want pics of the "double darkside"....... Very Happy Please, I just got to see this thing!

........................bobby

+1 you can't leave us hanging like this..

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mjmesserli Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:21 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying the tires. I agree, they are great! I can't say enough about how sweet the ride is compared to MT. It's hard to stop smiling, isn't it? Laughing
mjmesserli
mjmesserli

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down