Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubba moved in across the street

Go down

Bubba moved in across the street Empty Bubba moved in across the street

Post  onei Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:52 am

No kidding. I introduced myself and he said is name is "Bubba" - even has it tattooed on his leg (along with the 60+ other tattoos on his arms, chest and legs).

Bubba lives with his mama, (who also has a few tats) he just moved here from Florida two months ago and is opening a motorcycle repair shop in town. Bubba rides a Harley. In fact, he has two of them.

Bubba weighs in at about 325, and stands about 6'1".

Bubba really is an oversized kid. Smiles a lot, likes to tinker with his toys, sleeps in and parties at night. But what really blew my mind, was when I went over to show him my new CT on my bike. As we are talking, and I am noticing him working on his 'junk bike' (as he calls it - sits out in the rain all the time) I hear something in the background that sounds vaguely familiar. Could it possibly be that this big, tattooed, Harley biker, that a lot on the road would be afraid of, is actually a ... COUNTRY MUSIC FAN!

YEP! Sure enough ... coming from his garage just a purty as ya ever did hear is the sounds of Country Music. Laughing So much for profiling!

BTW-Bubba likes my CT ... he even showed it to mama.
onei
onei

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down