Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut down on another forum

+4
titaniumwing
twin1300
TennX
demingrickjames
8 posters

Go down

Shut down on another forum Empty Shut down on another forum

Post  demingrickjames Sat May 31, 2008 11:23 pm

I was a member of this other forum for quite awhile before I went to the dark side.

I thought I'd start a thread to let other people know what I'd done. Cool

http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/forum/roadliner/33004-dark-side-revisited.html

After much heated debate, the site "admin" closed my thread to further posts. Suspect

Imagine that.
demingrickjames
demingrickjames

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Shut down on another forum Empty Re: Shut down on another forum

Post  TennX Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:41 am

This is common , people fear what they do not know Very Happy
TennX
TennX

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:51 pm

Ignorance never ceases to impress me..... Laughing Heck, I have been locked, deleted, cussed, threatened to be sued, and warned that I could stay on a site, just don't mention your car tire....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Welcome to the Darkside club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

......................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  titaniumwing Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Sure wish I could run up against one of those a holes on my wing, I can lean further and ride faster with my ct with more confidence. Maybe, it's just as well.
they wounldn't get to see much. You have to close bye to believe it and that ain't gonna happen. You know, "If you argue with a fool, who is the fool!" dYou don't need them anyway and one could never find a better group of guy's and ladies than right hear....Take care, and see on the road...acy
titaniumwing
titaniumwing

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  sfredendall Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:34 pm

What size car tire can go on the back of a 06 roadliner. will going from a 190/60 to a 215/ 55 fit cause any problems without any modifications

sfredendall

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post  groundhog Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 am

demingrickjames wrote:I was a member of this other forum for quite awhile before I went to the dark side.

http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/forum/roadliner/33004-dark-side-revisited.html

After much heated debate, the site "admin" closed my thread to further posts. Suspect

Imagine that.

That was the jumping point for me I read your posts and theirs. The problem they never tried it, you have so here I am 215 60 17 Twisted Evil

groundhog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Welcome aboard groundhog. Glad to have you here....of course you know you will just crash and burn cause car tires cant take corners.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sorry couldn't resist....

So make yourself to home....no locked threads here

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Shut down on another forum Empty almost shut down

Post  Danodemotoman Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:17 am

Yeah had the same know it all jerks who had opinions sometimes rude and crude based on no ct experience of course complaining to tmy posts and to the offishul COG forum and offishul COG tech director about my post and the article on my CT on a Connie that ran in the Concourier club mag.
Just made me post more often and so far I look like the reasonable poster.. anf they like the fascists (sp) that their posts imply... ha ha..
Even the COG Tech Director slammed me on a forum and I responded that he should either change his attitude or resign. I am known to some and have served as an asst area director. That an 1 buck will get me a coffee.. well 2 bucks nowadays? :pirat:
Just sayin'
Dan P

demingrickjames wrote:I was a member of this other forum for quite awhile before I went to the dark side.

Imagine that.

Danodemotoman

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down