Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's better to rent.....Let's do the math

5 posters

Go down

It's better to rent.....Let's do the math Empty It's better to rent.....Let's do the math

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Thu May 29, 2008 12:42 pm

Here's the math on the Paul Mc Cartney-Heather Mills divorce...

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million.

Assuming he banged her every night during their 5 year relationship (and being married men, we all know THAT doesn't happen), it ends up costing him $26,849 per lay, not counting attorney's fees and court costs.

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl Kristen charges $4,000 an hour. Crazy, right?

But...

Had Paul McCartney employed Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a savings of $41+million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, wide open menu, ability to put BOTH legs around you, no b****ing and complaining or "to do" lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back the next day, ready for another round. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.* *

Is it just me, or is it better to rent?

It's better to rent.....Let's do the math 0312084kristen2
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

It's better to rent.....Let's do the math Empty Re: It's better to rent.....Let's do the math

Post  jedishon Thu May 29, 2008 1:23 pm

I thought of all kinds of things to type, but I think I'll just tie my fingers together and go on to the next thread.......

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

It's better to rent.....Let's do the math Empty Re: It's better to rent.....Let's do the math

Post  smokey2255 Thu May 29, 2008 2:04 pm

I am thinking there is variety in renting Laughing Laughing But at Pauls age or mine I am thinking that a 22 yr old every night for 4 years would mean I have been in the grave for at least 2 years Laughing Shocked Embarassed

Now when Mrs. Smokey reads this I am in the dog house again. Maybe Unc Jerr had the right idea Laughing Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 29, 2008 2:51 pm

smokey2255 wrote:I am thinking there is variety in renting Laughing Laughing But at Pauls age or mine I am thinking that a 22 yr old every night for 4 years would mean I have been in the grave for at least 2 years Laughing Shocked Embarassed

Now when Mrs. Smokey reads this I am in the dog house again. Maybe Unc Jerr had the right idea Laughing Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

Rent away sweetheart, as long as child support and alimony are paid, more power to ya, and that life insurance policy lets not forget to keep it paid up cause Im sure(speaking from experience) that you would maybe last a week with one of the afor mentioned rentees so its all good..

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu May 29, 2008 4:30 pm

mrssmokey2255 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:I am thinking there is variety in renting Laughing Laughing But at Pauls age or mine I am thinking that a 22 yr old every night for 4 years would mean I have been in the grave for at least 2 years Laughing Shocked Embarassed

See you out there
Smokey

Rent away sweetheart, as long as child support and alimony are paid, more power to ya, and that life insurance policy lets not forget to keep it paid up cause Im sure(speaking from experience) that you would maybe last a week with one of the afor mentioned rentees so its all good..

Smokey.....after the court day and wasp stings.....then I read this..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Your day has just gotten worse....... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You go girl. I love Louisiana women! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

..............bobby

Last edited by twin1300 on Thu May 29, 2008 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu May 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Child support, alimony and all the other expenses ....... rent aint so cheap anymore Laughing Laughing

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu May 29, 2008 4:42 pm

smokey2255 wrote:Child support, alimony and all the other expenses ....... rent aint so cheap anymore Laughing Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

****Use your best game show host voice*******
Good answer.....Let see what the survey says. (Pause) Dingdingdingding! We got a winner!

Tell him what he's won Dan! Thanks sure will! You just a "Get outta Jail free card"....to be redeemed at your spouse's HOUSE!.....priceless! A big steaming pile of Humble Pie..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu May 29, 2008 9:21 pm

twin1300 wrote:
smokey2255 wrote:Child support, alimony and all the other expenses ....... rent aint so cheap anymore Laughing Laughing

See you out there
Smokey

****Use your best game show host voice*******
Good answer.....Let see what the survey says. (Pause) Dingdingdingding! We got a winner!

Tell him what he's won Dan! Thanks sure will! You just a "Get outta Jail free card"....to be redeemed at your spouse's HOUSE!.....priceless! A big steaming pile of Humble Pie..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...................bobby

Custom painter...seat modifier...exhaust creator .... game show producer......
There is no end to Twins magnificence ...... Laughing Laughing

Smokey, you my friend have had a very different birthday.....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Thu May 29, 2008 10:43 pm

See you out there
Smokey

I cant say anything about a 22yr old. But my wife is 25. Cool

I aint in the grave yet but there sure seems to be a buncha bananna peels around. Suspect
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down