Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about British bikes i'm digging

4 posters

Go down

Something about British bikes i'm digging Empty Something about British bikes i'm digging

Post  Toasted_311 Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:36 pm

Saw this on another board...thought I'd share with some of those that might not go to that board.

http://www.sport-touring.net/forums/index.php/topic,2084.0.html

A bunch of really classic and very cool British bikes.
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Something about British bikes i'm digging Empty Re: Something about British bikes i'm digging

Post  gstanfield Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:19 pm

I love Brit bikes, old and new. I was very close to buying a Triumph but bought my VTX instead. I also have a very soft spot for parraell twins such as my '78 Honda CB400TII or anything brit and old.

George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Something about British bikes i'm digging Empty Re: Something about British bikes i'm digging

Post  Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005 Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:50 pm

I've tryed and tryed to like the Triump Rocket 3 but it seems all I do when I see one is look at that tractor motor. I will give them this the new Tourer looks much better. The link had some awesome old bikes thanks for sharin'
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Smokin'joeVRCCDS#0005
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1642
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 am

It's not a british bike, but it's a twin like the Norton's or Triumph's. I got 5 of them in a deal, now I am down to one and going to make a street tracker out of it. They are flat track bikes that are street legal.

Here's the trailer load.

Something about British bikes i'm digging Bobbybikes011

This is the two I want my tracker to look like.

Something about British bikes i'm digging DanPoore1

Something about British bikes i'm digging WronkaToy2

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  gstanfield Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:02 pm

I'm doing the same thing pretty much with my 1978 CB400TII Honda. It's the factory Hi-Po version and was one of the first bikes to come factory equipped with CDI, aluminum wheels, 12,000rpm tach, and sub-frame construction. It was my first motorcycle and what you have shown in the pictures is the same idea I have for it's future.

George
gstanfield
gstanfield
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down