Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You must specify a subject when you post a new topic.

3 posters

Go down

You must specify a subject when you post a new topic. Empty You must specify a subject when you post a new topic.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:00 pm

All of my savings will be gone at the end of the month. People who think they can "get rich off the system" don't have a clue about how degrading the system can be. My long term experience has not been good and I know how to work the system. It took me one month to get to the medigap "donut" hole and I will be out of it by mid May. At which point I will enter catastrophic care. Just the words I want to use when describing my life. LOL! lol!

Back to top Go down

You must specify a subject when you post a new topic. Empty Re: You must specify a subject when you post a new topic.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:01 pm

I've been gone so long, I've can't remember how to use the forum, lol @ myself!

Back to top Go down

You must specify a subject when you post a new topic. Empty Re: You must specify a subject when you post a new topic.

Post  Muntz Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Apparently the forum bot is a liar!!! Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Either that or it is proof that I really do need catastrophic care . . . Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  nodakbassmaster Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:44 pm

or better drugs! Laughing
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:58 pm

I've got a great collection of drugs, the only problem is that none of them work. :cherry:

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:40 pm

shebear wrote:I've been gone so long, I've can't remember how to use the forum, lol @ myself!

You might have forgot....but nobody here has forgot about you....

Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down