Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speling Be

4 posters

Go down

Speling Be Empty Speling Be

Post  nodakbassmaster Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:06 am

My name be Ebonies Li Herenandez, an African-Hispanic-Asiatic-American girl who just got an award For being the best speler in class. I got 67% on the speling test and 30 points for being black, 5 points for not bringing drugs into class, 5 points for not bringing guns into class, and 5 points for not getting Pregnut during the cemester.

It be hard to beat a score of 120%.. The white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the Bronx . He got A 94% on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same Skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.

Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberals for suporting Afermative action. You be showing da way to true equality.

I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Hillory take over da healtcare in dis cuntry.
nodakbassmaster
nodakbassmaster
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1604
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Speling Be Empty Re: Speling Be

Post  cerooth Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:49 am

What's bad is I can see that happening. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
cerooth
cerooth
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2007-12-15

https://www.facebook.com/#!/cerooth

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:19 am

It s happening now. Even in the military they still have to promote so many of each race. When I was in I asked the Master Chief ov the Navy when this archaic practice was gonna stop. The officers and crew on my ship about shit themselves when I brought this up. I tend to speak my mind sometimes a bit too freely.
There are still a lot of government programs and incentives out there that are geared toward keeping scores even instead of the better qualified canidate getting the position or the grant or loan.

I am gonna step off the soap box now before aI say what I reaaly feel about the rest of it.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jedishon Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:53 am

+1
Why dont you tell us how you really feel Smokey.

My thoughts have always been may the best man win.
If the best person for the job isn't getting it how are we going to keep advancing.

Time for me to shut up too.
Jerry
jedishon
jedishon
Super User
Super User

Number of posts : 4436
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content