Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harley Riders showing their skill at Deal's Gap

+3
wayne
Badmoon
KYVTX1300
7 posters

Go down

Harley Riders showing their skill at Deal's Gap Empty Harley Riders showing their skill at Deal's Gap

Post  KYVTX1300 Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:08 pm

The first 20 seconds is of a guy driving a car. I was sure that was the joke, Harley riders have to drive a car at Deal's Gap, then it gets better.
KYVTX1300
KYVTX1300

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-12-16

http://www.wccauto.com/gallery/Motorcycle/index.html

Back to top Go down

Harley Riders showing their skill at Deal's Gap Empty Re: Harley Riders showing their skill at Deal's Gap

Post  Badmoon Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:25 pm

That tweeks my buds. Sorry bunch of numbties. Not one of then even offered to help a man when he was down. Hope the dude on the bike is / was ok. A comment on the biker, he stayed on the brake when he should have not been. As I said before hope he is OK.

Peace yall
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Harley Riders showing their skill at Deal's Gap Empty Re: Harley Riders showing their skill at Deal's Gap

Post  wayne Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Seen that one before, I love the coments in the car, the girl says, Why would he do that? I love it. He was hunting and wanted to flush some deer? He forgot he was on a road bike? He had to take a dump?

Lets hear what you guys think, why would he do that. Very Happy

wayne

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  smokey2255 Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Come on Wayne everyone knows you dont deer hunt on a harley......he was pheasant hunting Laughing didnt you see that ole dog point and then flush Wink
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  wayne Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:12 pm

I have on a Honda once. dirt bike, laid across the handle bars and droped him Very Happy

wayne

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post  twin1300 Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:27 am

Very inexperienced rider.....using the back brakes you have to go where the rear goes...hehehehehe The comments from the people in the car are priceless!

.................bobby

twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Buchanan Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:29 pm

I think he looked at the edge and went right to it as well.
Morgan Buchanan
Morgan Buchanan

Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down

Post  OpusX Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Badmoon wrote:That tweeks my buds. Sorry bunch of numbties. Not one of then even offered to help a man when he was down. Hope the dude on the bike is / was ok. A comment on the biker, he stayed on the brake when he should have not been. As I said before hope he is OK.

Peace yall
Moon

I really don't think they should have stoped. There was pleanty of other bikers there to help. Funny how the one guy says "they are going to kick our asses", he was a pussy for sure.
OpusX
OpusX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:13 pm

I learned that technique the hard way when I was younger. I had just bought a Yam 650 and T-boned a parked car. Bike dont turn worth a damn with the rear wheel locked up. I did do an awsome back flip over the hood though. Good thing I was a kid. I bounced and got right back up. Bike was pretty messed up tho, it was scrapped shortly after that.

Peace yall
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down