Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little boy and his train

4 posters

Go down

A little boy and his train Empty A little boy and his train

Post  Toasted_311 Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her five-year-old son playing with his new
electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop & her son saying, "All of you bastards
who want to get off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you bastards
who are getting on, get your ass in the train cause we're going down the tracks." The Mother
walked into the room where her son was playing and said, "We don't use that kind of language
in this house. Now I want you to go to your room & stay there for TWO HOURS. When you
come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom & resumed playing with his train. Soon the
train stopped & the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking the
train please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for
travelling with us today & hope your trip was a pleasant one."
She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to
store all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train.
We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the
TWO HOURS delay, please direct your complaints to the fat bitch in the kitchen."
Toasted_311
Toasted_311
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-12-14

https://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A little boy and his train Empty Re: A little boy and his train

Post  smokey2255 Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:27 pm

dude, that sounds just like something my son would do.. The other day his Mamma got on him about his language. Justin said somehing about the friggin movie mom jumped him about it so he says "sorry I wont say movie ever again. I lost it.... made it hard for her to stay on his butt.

See you out there
Smokey
smokey2255
smokey2255
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Badmoon Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:37 am

Last week my 3 year old Grand daughter told a whole bunch of words that she could never say. the list was fairly long as I just about lost it by the time she was finished.

Man those kids are smart these days.

Peace yall
Moon
Badmoon
Badmoon

Number of posts : 1699
Location : Swanpland (Gods Country) It is my horns that hold up my halo.
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Muntz Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:00 pm

smokey2255 wrote:dude, that sounds just like something my son would do.. The other day his Mamma got on him about his language. Justin said somehing about the friggin movie mom jumped him about it so he says "sorry I wont say movie ever again. I lost it.... made it hard for her to stay on his butt.

See you out there
Smokey

Justin sounds like a chip of the ol block Twisted Evil
Muntz
Muntz
Uber User
Uber User

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content