Riding on the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

2 posters

Go down

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Empty I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Post  DocRawk Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:43 pm

Very Happy Between the weather and my crappy work schedule, I've not been on my bike, or the forum, since before thanksgiving. It felt great to get back up on two wheels after so long bounce Oh, BTW, this is Brandonh82 from the vtxoa forum.
DocRawk
DocRawk

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK Empty Re: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Post  twin1300 Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:46 pm

Hey....ya'll.....It's (Brandon Almighty)

Man you are a site for sore eyes......you was one our best supporters....Glad to have you.

.............. bobby.......aka....twin
twin1300
twin1300
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4689
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  DocRawk Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:49 pm

Yeah, I'm still Darksiding it. Just had a lot of stuff on my plate. Two jobs and also on the med school interview trail. Things are looking good. The forecast is good for most of my Christmas break, so I'll get plenty of riding in Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DocRawk
DocRawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:25 pm

DocRawk wrote:Yeah, I'm still Darksiding it. Just had a lot of stuff on my plate. Two jobs and also on the med school interview trail. Things are looking good. The forecast is good for most of my Christmas break, so I'll get plenty of riding in Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Good luck on the med school interview thing! That's a tough one. I was working on the PsyD trail when the proverbial hit the fan. Oh, well. At least I managed to get my education without the student loan thing.

And, by the way, it's nice to meet you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  DocRawk Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:46 am

You too. I got through the undergrad part without any loans. I think med school may be a bit different. I'm interested in doing Rural Family Medicine. The government will pay for everything if you work for a few years in an underserved community. I'm giving it serious consideration.
DocRawk
DocRawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:59 am

DocRawk wrote:You too. I got through the undergrad part without any loans. I think med school may be a bit different. I'm interested in doing Rural Family Medicine. The government will pay for everything if you work for a few years in an underserved community. I'm giving it serious consideration.

That is the way I would go. When I was working, I worked for a nonprofit agency for very little pay. But, the people we worked with were the ones who needed help the most. It was all good, tough work and very rewarding. I did both BA's and my MA without having to take out a loan. The PsyD. was going to put me into a huge amount of debt. Life changed and I'm disabled now. And thankfully, without having a student loan that I wouldn't be able to repay. Things happen the way they do for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum